PDA

View Full Version : Whats your style?

Muma
06-12-2008, 03:14 PM
You can Vote for more than one style

So what is your style? Do you even have one or are you a mixture of several?
Which is your favourite style and why?

There are many more styles out there and each definition I have used is only very basic and very simple. Each style can be described to a much greater degree and they can also break those rules. After all rules are there to be broken. You can have a romantic LO with bold colours. You can have an urban LO that suits a girl etc etc. I put in those definitions to help those who are not sure what each style is.

Now my favourite styles are Graphic and Urban. I am not very good at them as I still need to learn the design precesses but think thas the appeal to me ... they are still a BIG mystery :wink:

HollyS
06-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Neat survey Muma. I voted Urban cuz I tend to go for grungy stuff!

griest
06-12-2008, 05:08 PM
I LOVE grunge although I'm not too good at puttin it together so it looks good to me. If you look at my gallery, I would have to say, classic, clean lines. I don't like things to look too "messy" (so how come I like grunge so much--I can't even figure myself out!):laugh::laugh:

Sexy__Eyes
06-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Ill do it all...it depends on the photo and the outcome Im looking for.

Victoria32
06-12-2008, 06:29 PM
I voted for 4 -paper with lots of shadows, Urban because I do love grungy, Heritage and I also do some clean and classic.

twirlyjoy
06-12-2008, 10:54 PM
I voted for Sassy, Romantic and Classic cos I guess I do a bit of each! I am trying to do the grunge thing too, but am not too great at that!!!

elenasworld
06-13-2008, 07:03 AM
Wow! Looks like everyone likes variety. I dont even know where to put myself, I am still trying stuff out. A year ago I would never have used lots of color, but now I am trying to see if I can go boldy.
Flowers and swirls are still my favorite. Glitter too -- I think it is from my days of watching stampers use all that ultrafine glitter that they just scooped on with a big spoon!

hellosnitty
06-13-2008, 07:24 AM
I really like this survey! Its neat to see what styles everyone likes. It tells alot about the kits and things in the shop.

Muma
06-14-2008, 11:22 PM
Its amazing how even it is across the board .... all within a few of each other.

mrs.mordecai
06-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Great poll! I voted for lots, because I'm always trying something new! I think paper is probably one of my favorites, though. I love grunge, too, though, and classic, and . . . thanks for not making us choose just one!

j_camargo6
06-17-2008, 09:00 PM
I voted for all but, maybe two! I love your poll Muma, great fun!