PDA

View Full Version : What do we do now?

Sexy__Eyes
06-12-2008, 01:45 PM
OH NOOOOOOO!!!!! What is everyone going to do without Hello?? I downloaded Goober. Has anyone else? Has anyone found something better?? Please share. :frown:

scrappintwins
06-12-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm using Goober but I've heard a lot of people say it was a ram hog. Not sure...

Helen
06-12-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm having 'hello' withdrawal myself.

I downloaded Goober too several weeks ago but have not used it yet.
It may be just my computer - but every time I have it up - my computer has clocking problems - and when i disconnect it - my computer is ok again - anybody else having this problem?

Sexy__Eyes
06-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Mine works fine. Ive been using it for weeks now.

Muma
06-12-2008, 04:06 PM
I went to goober but discovered photo sharing in yahoo [esp screenshots] is just as easy as it was in hello

britnkaysmemaw2
06-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Sure wish they would get the Hello Again up and going. I used Hello to keep in contact with my DD in SC so she could keep me up with what my Granddaughters were doing. I'm definitely having withdrawals!
I checked out Goober, but wasn't impressed. I too found that you can photo share in Yahoo, so will most likely just use it for now.

Sexy__Eyes
06-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Goober is not as good as Hello but you can also photo share on goober.

twirlyjoy
06-12-2008, 11:51 PM
I really didn't like Goober, so uninstalled it! I have downloaded and registered my name with Hello Again (am rather possessive over my name and didn't want anyone to pinch it!!) - looks like they are working pretty hard and furious to at least get it to how the old Hello was, so hopefully won't be too long! Until then, I am sticking with yahoo and msn.