PDA

View Full Version : I'm back ... sort of

HisKid
06-09-2008, 05:25 PM
We arrived back in Phoenix, AZ after being gone for 2 weeks helping our parents clean up after the tornado that hit Parkersburg, IA. Due to my computer acting up and lack of internet access, I haven't been able to scrap for two weeks and have been going through withdrawl :bigeyes: After leaving my computer in IA with brother Mike who is fixing it, I hope to have it back in about 3 days. Unfortunately, he had to wipe it clean and reinstall everything. Since I am seriously missing scrapping, I thought I'd check the kits on my EHD and think about what I wanted to scrap. I've only had the EHD one month and when I went to look at it I found it had CRASHED!!! I can't believe it! I'm waiting to find out how much of my scrapping stuff I've lost :sad44: I'm currently using my husbands computer but can't scrap with it. I will hopefully be back to scrapping by the end of the week.

Sexy__Eyes
06-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Oh no how heartbreaking. Hope it all works out for you. I love seeing your layouts and miss them.

anitastreet
06-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Glad your parents are safe and sound after those horrible tornados.

sorry about your computer woes...reminder to all of us to back up stuff to DVD too .. I had my old EHD crash and thankfully has most of it backed up elsewhere..only lost some photos (my cruise photos from while we waited to adopt Katie......sad but not the too horrible..just have to take another cruise! haha)....I have the shipboard photos at least....

take care..

elenasworld
06-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Wow that is horrible! I hope you are able to get your digi-stuff back.
Good luck with the recovery of your files

twirlyjoy
06-10-2008, 10:12 AM
oh no - how awful! I know how heart-breaking that feeling is - but you never know, they might be able to rescue some of it, if not all.

Mom_of_5
06-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Oh my goodness! I would be totally freaking out!! I hope you are able to recover your stuff.

Just goes to show the rest of us how very important it is to keep everything backed up on a regular basis!