PDA

View Full Version : Wiil have withdrawal symptoms!!!!!

Ina
06-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Hi everyone!

I feel terrible already. I'm going tomorrow to visit my mother with Elli, but she doesn't have internet.:sad44: We'll be coming back on Wed. I'm supposed to live with out GDS forums until then........ I don't think so! Apparently my mom has listed up a huge amount of jobs needing to be done..... so, what I thought to be a bit of rest for me while Momi entertains Elli, but it appears I'm going to a work camp. Oh dear! Just hoping that I will have at least a little bit of time to do some scrapping. So, have fun while I'm gone. Looking forward to seeing everyones beautiful LO's when I come back! I know I will have withdrawal symptoms but maybe I'll live. :wink: See you soon!

Debra
06-07-2008, 12:21 PM
OH my goodness... it's so hard... I feel for you with the withdrawals!! Have fun with your Mom though and it'll be a blast, I'm sure! Hugs!

Ina
06-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks Debra! I know things will be just fine and we'll have good time with Elli. I was just moaning. HEH! I'll be able to take some photos and with luck I'll be able to scrap some while I'm there! And when I come back you'll be able so see my productions. Hope you all have a great beginning of the new week.

ABitDaffy
06-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Ina, we'll miss you but look forward to seeing more of your beautiful pages when you get back. I hope you mother doesn't work you too hard!:laugh:

anitastreet
06-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Enjoy your visit....I'll be with very limited internet for over a month in July/August when I go visit my Mom..but that's okay...it will be so good to see her...I could really use her right now..no one takes care of you like Mom do they? She feels bad she's not here to help me with my surgery and I feel bad I'm not there to help her with her broken arm! So just enjoy being with your Mom...and give her an extra hug or two. sorry being a bit sentimental right now...must be the meds.. I'll go back to lurking :)

Debra
06-07-2008, 03:20 PM
So glad to see you Anita... Hugs.. you're right, no one takes care of us like Mom! And don't you be lurking... hope you're on the mend and back to your old self before long :)

anitastreet
06-07-2008, 03:53 PM
So glad to see you Anita... Hugs.. you're right, no one takes care of us like Mom! And don't you be lurking... hope you're on the mend and back to your old self before long :)
just lurking while I recuperate...well, yeah, like this.. I don't lurk very well do I :) but the meds leave me groggy..half the time I'm asleep at the keyboard...took me an hour to post a reply the other night!

Mom_of_5
06-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Ina, have fun with your mom! I'll miss seeing your lo's but I'm sure you'll make up for it when you return. See ya when you get back!

Ina
06-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Thanks all... I know that I'll have good time with my mom. And Elli will love it having friends in the next house. My second cousin lives next to mom and she has 4 children, youngest only 3 weeks older than Elli. And Gimli will be in seventh heaven: it's the only place where he can run around free (my mom lives on an island.) I was dreading when she mentioned that she has sooooo many jobs for me to do. :) However, Anita and Debra are 100% correct, mom's take the best care of you what ever. After my dad died last summer, it's been me who has been picking her up - small thing to do after what she's done to me during my life. My brother being a pain in the butt and not caring (even though he lives 15min drive away from her) and my big sister living so far away it's been me who has been the care taker. She still has good days and bad days. I've been trying to get her doing things.... computer class (she wanted to buy a lap top for herself), visiting friends, bought her a trip to Germany to see her best friend, inviting her to come and stay with us so that she can be with Elli and us going there as much as possible. But it's hard to be the one taking care of things and making sure she's alright when you live 2h drive away. Well, I'm doing my best. Dad was the one taking care of the things outside and now that she's had to learn to deal with pumps and sit on lawnmowers as well as servicing cars etc she's found it really hard to cope sometimes. We talk daily on the pone and some days I find myself giving her detailed instructions of how to do something so that she doesn't feel it's that hard to do.

Sorry, I'm rambling.....But I know we'll have fun and we'll all enjoy being together (jobs or no jobs). :) See you soon!

twirlyjoy
06-08-2008, 12:23 AM
I was without internet when we went away with family and although I missed my online friends, it was great to have no distractions from being with family.

Hope you have a great time :)