PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida

tweederbug
06-03-2008, 08:58 AM
Hello ladies...
Just checking in and saying hello. I am stillin Florida but have been sneaking on the internet to look through the gallery and all the beautiful work. I can't wait to get home and start scrapping all these pictures that I have! I just wish that my daughter would of liked the ocean more...she cried the entire time. I did get to see the Discovery Space Shuttle take off....that was neat...I took pictures but they aren't the best LOL!! Well here is to happy scrapping and many hugs from Florida.
Sheila

scrappintwins
06-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Glad you're having a good time!!! Miss ya chick!

Ina
06-03-2008, 11:40 AM
I'm so jealous Sheila, that you get to be at the sea side with your family! Taking photos! Enjoying the sun! I still have to wait for my holiday..... well, actually I won't really have a holiday..... but have to wait that DH has a holiday so that we can do something fun! See you back here soon! Enjoy and have fun! :D

anitastreet
06-03-2008, 11:51 AM
sounds fun...enjoy! I miss watching the shuttle launches..we used to see them from our backyard when I lived in Florida...so cool! hope you're using plenty of sunscreen :) don't worry, you're daughter will eventually enjoy the beach.. it took a while for my kids too....they LOVE it now! we'll be in Florida in July..can't wait! for now I'll have to live vicariously through your others' layouts ....

mtorres_usa
06-03-2008, 02:02 PM
I'm glad your having fun with your family in Florida. I am still waiting for some warmer weather here in Wisconsin! I'll just imagine being at the beach enjoying the sun, sand and surf! Have a safe trip home!

HollyS
06-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Oh we're missing ya girly! Didn't realize you were in my neck of the woods but am glad to hear you are having a great time! So cool that you got to see the shuttle launch!!!!!! Be safe coming home and can't wait to see some layouts of your trip!

Mom_of_5
06-04-2008, 04:33 AM
Enjoy the rest of your vacation, Sheila! I can hardly wait to see the photos!

schock77
06-04-2008, 04:58 AM
Sounds like fun! :) Can't wait to see those pics.

twirlyjoy
06-04-2008, 10:14 AM
oooh just think of all that scrapping you will have to do when you get back :)