PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

hystrix21
09-15-2006, 07:41 AM
Is it just me, but does the music from the home page sound like something that belongs in The Sims? I have to admit, the catchy music (and the lost hours playing The Sims) is what brought me to explore this site out. But now that Im here, I can't help but wonder if its only me that thinks that? *laugh

By the way, the homepage, is what caught my attention that this "isn't just another scrapbooking site" *wink

Rebecca
09-15-2006, 11:00 AM
It was one of my first thoughts but shhhh we don't mention that around my house many recovering simsaholics here!

Phoenix
09-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Ha! gosh I didnt even recognise it. BRB am gonna go check it out again. Nah.. I never heard that song on Sims. Even got my daughter to check if it seemed similar and she didnt recognise it. Unless you guys have different versions that what I have. But anyway, Sims is dead in this household lol. The kids have moved on to something else and no its not scrapbooking lol.

kcmcd
09-15-2006, 12:01 PM
Every so often I go through a Sims week. I love the Sims! I does sound "like" the Sims. Not quite rigt, but it definitely has the vibe. lol

hystrix21
09-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Im glad its not just me!

Yeah, while it isn't the "sims" it sounds like something you would hear on the sims!! *yes

Xaria
09-15-2006, 09:44 PM
I can't hear it. For security, webpages aren't allowed to play noises on my computer. Problem is, I can't get them when I want them either.

I used to be a sims addict (both the sims and sims 2) now I am addicted to zoo tycoon 2

sogren
09-16-2006, 06:30 AM
I love the music and the graphics on the homepage, it's way cool! But don't know much about the Sims ....*worried