PDA

View Full Version : YAY! My computer works (kind of)

schock77
05-25-2008, 05:54 AM
Well, most of you have heard me moan and complain about my laptop breaking (actually it's not broken, the screen is just shattered- which is kind of important so I can SEE what I'm doing-:laugh:).

And you listened while I tried to get my PSE to work on my son's laptop, but it was slow, missing all of my actions, fonts, etc. And most recently, heard my frustration as I posted my round 3 layout (which I'm still not sure I like) for the Supreme contest.

Well, I had a dead desktop and let my dad have one flat panel and my sister the smaller one knowing I wasn't going to use the desktop anymore. SO, I got my small flat panal monitor back from my sis yesterday and low and behold, I can hook it up to the broken laptop and it works!
:vb_chirolp_iei::vb_chirolp_iei::vb_chirolp_iei:

I have the flat panel sitting on a wooden tv tray (classy) and the laptop actually on my lap, but I don't even care because IT WORKS!!! Thanks for hanging in there and letting me vent! Now I can wait and save up for a really nice replacement.

Mom_of_5
05-25-2008, 07:01 AM
Such a creative solution! It's amazing what we can come up with to support our habits, isn't it?

mosser77
05-25-2008, 07:09 AM
That sounds like a great topic for a scrappy page!

schock77
05-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Hadn't thought of that yet but yes a VERY good idea. I definitely appreciate what I had before this new contraption. LOL at "supporting our habits"- I need a digi fix!!! :laugh:

Debra
05-25-2008, 03:50 PM
LOL... The things we will do for our digi fixes!!! Hope to hear you are back "fully functional" soon!