PDA

View Full Version : Which David do you think will win AI?????

HollyS
05-20-2008, 04:16 PM
So which David do you think will win? I'm so excited! I'm rooting for David Cook and I think he will win!

GardenGirl05
05-20-2008, 04:46 PM
I would kind of like to see Archuletta win just because he is so YOUNG! Can you imagine a 17-year-old being the American Idol? Too cool. He strikes me as someone who has worked impossibly hard his whole life to get where he is. Cook auditioned by accident! But I think Cook will win anyway. He is dang good. I was sad to Syesha go last week. She is fabulous! I'd like to see her on Broadway. So, I guess I'm rooting for Archuletta - he lives 30 minutes from me, too. But I do think Cook will win it. Sorry, Archie.

I'll be watching tonight!

Larisa

MaggieMae
05-20-2008, 04:55 PM
I'm watching tonight! It's hard to choose because they are so different! I feel sorry for David A. because his father is so difficult he was banned from the practices. It must be hard to have a father that is such a stage-father. I guess I really like David Cook better - I think! Anyway - either one will be great!:wub1:

kel3120
05-20-2008, 04:59 PM
I am really hoping that David Cook will win. I think David A is a great singer, but his songs just really bore me. I'm not into the slow ballads that he does week after week. I was also sad when Syesha went home. I always enjoyed her performances and thought she was awesome!

Helen
05-20-2008, 06:25 PM
the question should be - who do YOU want to win. Both are good and both will get contracts - and I hope David Cook wins - BUT I think little David A will win - because of all the young teenyboppers out there voting for him.

So - I hope David C will win - BUT I think David A will probably get it.

Can't wait to see the finale tomorrow night.

jillybean
05-20-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm voting for David Archuleta!!! His voice is amazing. Love that kid. And he's from Salt Lake!!

GardenGirl05
05-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Archuleta rocked tonight! I was thinking Cook would win, but after tonight's performances, I think Archuleta has it in the bag. He is one seriously talented young man. And so cute and sincere. I'm sure David Cook will have a fabulous career, but Archuleta is the next American Idol! Off to vote now!

Larisa

Veronica
05-21-2008, 06:44 AM
OMW - good to know we're not so far behind you!! We watched the semi finals last night. They are both so good! But perhaps David Cook is simply more mature?

britnkaysmemaw2
05-21-2008, 08:34 AM
I'm a Davia Archuletta Fan! He is just adorable.
David Cook is good, and has already proven that he can sing, as he had his on recording b4 ever coming on AI. No doubt, he will get a contract out of this.
My daughter thinks David Cook intentiionally backed off to let David A. win so that David Cook did not have to deal with the rigid contract that the AI winner has to adhere to. And, it makes sense to me.

Either way, they both are good and will both get contracts!

MaggieMae
05-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Wow! It's hard to choose. I have liked David Cook but I think David A. will win based on his song choices and performance last night. He sings like he's very mature - then when he's done he looks so young and scared! Maybe they've both won!

Jazzys Mom
05-21-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm a Davia Archuletta Fan! He is just adorable.
David Cook is good, and has already proven that he can sing, as he had his on recording b4 ever coming on AI. No doubt, he will get a contract out of this.
My daughter thinks David Cook intentiionally backed off to let David A. win so that David Cook did not have to deal with the rigid contract that the AI winner has to adhere to. And, it makes sense to me.

Either way, they both are good and will both get contracts!

Our daughters must think alike! That is exactly what she said to me last night.

I love David Cook and would really like to see him win but I think David A. really stepped up last night and outdid himself.

I'm recording it tonight as I have dog training class and won't be back until 8:30. Kills me to have to miss it and if I wasn't going to have to miss a class in 2 weeks for a graduation I'd stay home tonight!

britnkaysmemaw2
05-21-2008, 04:11 PM
I had to record it last night, but am sitting in front of the TV now already watching tonights show! But my favorite ever idol is performing tonight(Carrie) so told everyone to leave me alone because I would be watching Idol!:gogo:

GardenGirl05
05-21-2008, 07:46 PM
WARNING: SPOILER COMING Waaahhh! I am a bit disappointed in the results, but I am not too surprised. David Cook is one seriously awesome singer. I just feel kind of bad for David Archuleta. He has worked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to become what he is at only 17. I hope he's not too sad.

britnkaysmemaw2
05-21-2008, 08:15 PM
:frown:I agree. He seemed to take it well, and I think he expected it. I'm sure he will get a contract with someone. He has a beautiful voice, and he is so adorable.

I have to admit though, that the chosen song for the winner definitely fit David Cook. I couldn't picture David A. singing it. It was definitely meant for David Cook.

I think they will both do well in life from here. They are both very talented!

:goodluck: