PDA

View Full Version : Enquiring minds want to know...

steph
01-10-2007, 01:39 PM
do you find yourselves gratvitating to one specific colour when you do your layouts? What I mean is... do you have one colour that can be found in most of your layouts?

For me it is blue, and the darker blue the better. Navy blue has actually become one of my favourite colours. I think it has a lot to do with being surrounded entirely by boys... I have a DH, a DS, and even a male puppy! I'm seriously outnumbered here...lol

So, just cause I'm nosy, you have to answer my question...lol!!?!

Steph

P.S. Thanks to Joy, I figured out the blinkie in my signature thing... I'm so proud of me!!! :)

sfcgijill
01-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Yep, for me it is green. My fay-vore-iite color in the whole wide world.

I wear green every day, and not just cuz I have to.

steph
01-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Cool... I'm a fan of green too... specially hunter green... but I still like blue the best ... lol!!!

Steph

redring
01-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Mine is red. I think it give some life to the LO.

twirlyjoy
01-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Just as yours is blue cos you have boys, Steph, mine is pink or purple cos I have girls!!!

babydoe
01-11-2007, 05:23 AM
Looking over my pages, when I have a choice I seem to gravitate to the blues and some greens; I never realized that before.

About the only ones that have very different colors are the pages I create for challenges or contests where I have to use a specific kit and even then, if there's blue in it you can bet it shows up in my LO. Maybe that is because I only had one child--a son and now I have one grandchild--a boy.

Robbi1
01-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Looks like I tend to go for the pale greens and peach/rose colors. I have two girls, and with 7 grandchildren, 6 are girls and 1 boy, guess Im a little one sided here too :)