PDA

View Full Version : Just A Bit About Where I've been

BobbieB
05-06-2008, 02:28 PM
I would dearly love to say that my pc is the only thing that's kept me away.
From the top I guess and this is alot.

My Mother had to have surgery a few weeks ago to get a cyst removed from under her scalp but she's fine now and back to work.

My Grandfather almost accidently OD on his meds that same week. But he's fine now for the most part too.

My dad's baby brother my favorite uncle in the world has been diagnosed with a Brain Tumor. Plus Stage 4 Cancer to his lungs , kidneys, and liver. They've given him 9 months max.

My little sister is now planning her wedding. Her fiance proposed 4 days ago. Asked my dad's permission and all. So the Wedding is set for Dec 6th 2008.

My baby brother graduates high school on May 23rd

that's ALL the stuff going on in Louisiana this month. So I'm not home for all that. So there's nothing I can do about it

What's keeping me away now is my sister in law was diagnosed with Cirrous od the Liver a month ago. She went into the hospital last week throwing up and passing out and not being able to breathe. After a Week of her being in hospitals here in Alabama and in Nashville Tennessee. Her complete diagnoses is.. There is something called Alpha1 that is messing with her liver and lungs and since so little is known about it there's nothing that can be done for it. The last person in her family to die of it. From the day he found out till the day he died took less then 6 months. Plus the Cirrious(sp?) Which without a liver transplant thier giving her 6 months to a year to live. PLUS Emphazema (sp?) and.

A couple years ago a guy got killed stabbed 17 times literally a foot from her front door so she went to help him and in the process got his blood all over her and she had a couple open sores at the time. So we've also found out she's got Hepititus C from it (I know I can't spell today). With the slim chance that she could haven't given it to my fiance's brother and thier kids.. Plus she could have given it to her family and she could have given it to me and my fiance and a couple other people. So she's FREAKING out right now thinking she's made all of us sick for the rest of our lives. The kids went and had thier test done yesterday and it should only take a week to find out.. The rest of us are going Friday since that's the one day almost the entire family is off.

I had thought to drop out of the Supreme Team contest but I need I mean absolutely need something to keep my mind off of it all. With having to go get and bring the kids to school for her, and the various docters appointments for everyone the last 2 weeks. I'm so tired its retarded. So add the stuff going on with my family and now the stuff going on up here. I'm going nuts. so Back to scrapping for me. I've got to keep my brains about me now. for the kids and for my fiance and brother in law. My fiance has known her his entire life, longer then his brother has. My Brother in law has been with her over 11 years so they are both freaking out and stressing and it's my sholders they have atm, because we're trying really hard not to let her see how much this is effecting everyone.

Ok end of my rant and vent or whatever it is. Please excuse the typing messes I've got a 2 year old playing bouncey on my knee lol

Maisie
05-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Bobbie,
So sorry to hear of your families misfortunes.
It's hard I know. My husband's only brother, and my younger sister died of cirrhosis or the liver.
I hope everyones tests are normal.
I'll say some prayers for you and your family.

Debra
05-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi Bobbie,

I am so sorry to hear of what's been happening and all that you and your family are going through. You will surely be in my prayers. Good to see you trying to find ways to keep your wits about you..that takes courage. Hugs!

OneMemory
05-06-2008, 09:20 PM
We've missed you but totally understand that you have other obligations right now. Keep your hopes up and know that we are here whenever you need us!

twirlyjoy
05-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. But you are very sensible to stay with the ST contest - scrapping is very therapeutic. Will be thinking of you and your family.

Sexy__Eyes
05-07-2008, 02:06 AM
Im so sorry your going through such a rough time...my prayers are with you and your family.
I dont know if this will help but...Alpha1 can be treated with plasma transfusions...you might want to look into that.
And to ease your mind...unless everyone was in contact with her blood...theres a slim chance she infected you all with Hep. C.
Good luck...keep us posted.

Mom_of_5
05-07-2008, 02:30 AM
Sorry to hear all those things are going on. Take care and scrap your little heart out!