PDA

View Full Version : Problems uploading to gallery?

suzpea
01-08-2007, 03:11 PM
This morning I was trying to upload for the Sketch Contest, but kept getting null and error messages. I'm still unable to upload....is this a known problem or is it somehow just me? Any clue as to why I'm unable to upload? Thanks!

CrayonQueen
01-08-2007, 05:36 PM
I had the exact same problem last night. The only thing I can think of is that there are lots of layouts being uploaded for the supreme team contest. The only other thing I can think of is to make sure that your file size is 600x600 or smaller. I hope that you're able to upload your file soon.

suzpea
01-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Thanks Patty! Good to know it's just not me and hopefully extra upload activity is all it is. I'll be sure to keep trying.....

HollyS
01-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Please let me know if you continue to have problems. I'll need to know the exact error(s) you are getting. Patty's right that the upload size cannot be bigger than 600x600 and the file size you are uploading cannot be bigger than 1meg.

ckbymommy
01-08-2007, 07:20 PM
I was having the same problem trying to upload my supreme team layout. I *kinda* figured out that the gallery was having a hard time with my LO because I had such a long description. Once I took the description off, it was able to go to the image list where I could add the description back on.

Not sure if this is the same problem everyone else is having, but it's worth a try.

HollyS
01-09-2007, 04:36 AM
Thanks Melanie for that hint...

suzpea
01-09-2007, 06:31 AM
My description is a little long so I'll try that! And I'll be sure to let you know Holly if I have any more problems. Thanks a bunch for the help/tips!

suzpea
01-09-2007, 07:32 AM
Thank you!!

That worked! So it was basically just me afterall! LOL!