PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Lunch Crunch week?

anitastreet
04-29-2008, 10:04 AM
I know Gwen always posted the reminders but since she isn't a moderator..and Jess has limited internet at the moment, I haven't seen anything about the Lunch Crunch.

I know the last one was on April 16. They are normally every 2 weeks, right? Can anyone confirm if this is on for this week...this is one of my favorite challenges!

For those that haven't participated in the past..it's a great challenge. You have 45 minutes to create a layout. Jess will give you a challenge...not too hard .. sometimes it's use a certain color...or use 2 frames...or use 3 photos...something like that....and of course, use primarily GDS products and list your credits in the gallery when you post your layout. She always has great participation bonuses....you even get one just for chatting even if you don't scrap (but you get more if you scrap).

anyway.. I do hope this is on for Wednesday, April 30. Hope someone here at GDS can confirm.. or deny :biggrin:

tweederbug
04-29-2008, 02:26 PM
I don't know but I can't make it. DH is having surgery and I will be at the hospital ALL day.

HollyS
04-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Unfortunately I don't think this is going to happen.....Jess still have some things going on keeping her away :( Let's just keep sending positive vibes her way!

anitastreet
04-29-2008, 04:18 PM
oh Holly..thanks for lettin me know...I'll send positive thoughts, prayers and vibes....if it changes please post... I do love that challenge.. but Jess is more important right now!

anitastreet
04-29-2008, 04:19 PM
and Sheila.. hope all goes well for you husband on Wednesday too! will send some of those good thoughts and prayers your way too.

Debra
04-29-2008, 04:25 PM
and Sheila.. hope all goes well for you husband on Wednesday too! will send some of those good thoughts and prayers your way too.

Yes... Sheila, hope Hubby's surgery goes well, will send up prayers for him too!

ScrappinBikerChick
04-29-2008, 04:25 PM
I am sorry to say that there is no lunch crunch this week. We had a death in the family, and my internet usage in INCREDIBLY limited at the moment. There is no way that I will be able to be online tomorrow.

My apologies for the confusion. I will let you know when the next one is scheduled. Hope you all have a good rest of the week...I will not be online much for the next week or so.

anitastreet
04-29-2008, 07:52 PM
condolences to your family Jess.....

we'll look for you next week...take care.

scrappintwins
04-29-2008, 08:16 PM
I'll be thinking of your family Jess. Take care of you! {{{HUGS}}}

Sexy__Eyes
04-29-2008, 09:44 PM
My condolences Jess...hugs and prayers going your way.

Prayers going your wasy too Sheila for your hubby.

Mom_of_5
04-30-2008, 05:35 AM
Sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

twirlyjoy
04-30-2008, 05:40 AM
Sorry to hear that Jess - am thinking of you and your family.

emst
04-30-2008, 06:28 AM
Sorry to hear about the death in your family Jess, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

mskline
04-30-2008, 06:36 AM
Sorry Jess, big digi-hugs to you.