PDA

View Full Version : Have a chance to see Bon Jovi????

HollyS
04-27-2008, 01:07 PM
If that chance comes upon you..................SNAG IT AND RUN!

I just got back from a short out-of-town trip to see Bon Jovi last night and WOWZER! The critics said it was an awesome concert and they were not kidding!

We were a bit concerned that the concert may not go on because of just a tiny little BOMB SCARE! Yes....ok...with an arena that size, it was no tiny scare. They had police squads, swat, bomb squads and firemen from nearby cities and counties all working this threat. We arrived a bit early thinking we could check out the merchandise, get some drinks and mosy to our seat. But oh no! We arrived to have a ton of people standing outside. We ended up waiting outside for a whopping 3 hrs! Can anyone say bathroom???? When we did finally make it in, Daughtry (yes Daughtry was opening up for them which I was very excited about) was already mostly thru their mini-concert and all I could think about was the bathroom as I stood in yet another long line to get into the women's bathroom! Only a quarter of people got in in time to see Daughtry play.

Learning that made me very concerned that Bon Jovi would end up playing a shorter set of songs. BUT ALAS, they didn't and can I say again...WOWZER! It was totally awesome. My eyes enjoyed watching Richie play the guitar and John sing.........and move! LOL!

The concert was super high energy and they even played songs from others like rolling stone's "START ME UP" and even the oldie "TWIST AND SHOUT"...but the encore was their ever popular "DEAD OR ALIVE".

So....as I started this post....don't pass up any opportunities that come your way to see them in concert because you surely won't be disappointed!

Pictures you ask???????? Well, I figured they wouldn't allow cameras in so I didn't even bring mine. DANG IT! Everyone had them.....

twirlyjoy
04-27-2008, 01:12 PM
hhmmmm we are lacking a green-eyed-monster smilie!!! You lucky lucky thing! Glad you eventually got to see them!

Sexy__Eyes
04-27-2008, 01:24 PM
Wait in line and miss the concert? No way... I would have gone into the mens room! Glad you enjoyed it Holly and double dang on the photos.

Debra
04-27-2008, 02:09 PM
hhmmmm we are lacking a green-eyed-monster smilie!!! You lucky lucky thing! Glad you eventually got to see them!

Amen Sister! Where's that dang smilie!! :sad44:

Veronica
04-28-2008, 03:19 AM
Oh you LUCKY LUCKY girl!!!! I am so jealous!! Living in the back of beyond way down South - we don't get too many chances to see great artisits perform, and when they do come here, the tickets are scarce and so expensive! I absolutely love Bon Jovi!!

nachtstern
04-28-2008, 03:39 AM
Soo jealous!!! ;)
I think they are coming down to somwhere in southern german this summer, but I so wouldn't want to drive 5-6 hours to go to a concert