PDA

View Full Version : Oh no!!!!

schock77
04-18-2008, 05:16 PM
It finally happened... I turned 30! :frown: AAAHHHHHHH!

Does this mean I'm officially an adult? I thought when I got married, I'd feel like "a grown-up," but no. Then I thought when I had my kids, I'd feel like a "grown-up," but still no...

I guess as long as I don't agree with my mom on clothes I'm still ok... :laugh:

Mom_of_5
04-18-2008, 05:32 PM
LOL -- I just turned 40 and I still don't feel grown up! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

emst
04-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Too funny, I have you both beat I turned 60 and still don't feel grown up, how can I when I get to color, dig in the dirt and watch movies like Cinderella, Little Mermaid, etc with Madeline.
Sorry that we missed your birthday Stephanie
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
Hope you are feeling better too since your surgery
Hugs,
Elaine

jakrn
04-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Happy Birthday! I am 57 and am going to have my first grandchild any moment now and I still don't feel like a grown-up! I don't want to grow up!!!

Helen
04-18-2008, 06:41 PM
ROFL - I am going to be 56 in June - and have 5 grandchildren - and like Elaine - just love it that I can color, play games, and play dress up with the girls, and play catch with the little boys. I still don't feel grown up in my 'mind' though my body sure tells me a different story.

Happy Belated Birthday - Hope you had a good one - and are recovering ok.
Looking back - I think my 30th was my most traumatic one - after that - the 40 and 50 year ones didn't bother me as much - lol.

Right now - I'm just hoping I make it to 60 - my next big one. LOL.

Happy birthday - I hope your dh treated you REAL nice on your birthday!

Now I am really laughing - I had to come back and edit this note - I put down I was going to be 57 in June - my word - I am only going to be 56 - I can't even get my age right these days - LOL

anitastreet
04-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Happy Birthday.. and LOL.. I'm almost 50 and still not grown up!

My Mom and I still don't agree on clothes.. probably never will :) too funny you made a comment about that! I have to laugh though..here I am old enough to be their grandmother...my kids are 5 and 7! My Mom always said Grandkids are the MOST fun...so I guess I just skipped a generation and went right to my own grandkids..haha....

age doesn't matter....and getting older sure beats the alternative :)

Andrea
04-18-2008, 07:23 PM
I hope you had a happy birthday!! When I turned 30, we celebrated. I felt like it was a right of passage! :laugh:

twirlyjoy
04-19-2008, 01:03 AM
Sorry your birthday was missed - its not on the site calendar so we didn't know!

Hope you had a great day :)

schock77
04-20-2008, 08:27 AM
No worries! Nobody missed it. :) I just had to be sure I wasn't the only one who is "old" and doesn't feel like it! Ha ha!