PDA

View Full Version : Those Cute Things They Say....

Debra
01-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Aren't our kids just full of magic and joyful moments?!

Here's one from mine just today: :love-smiley-011:

Riding bikes today with my 5 y.o. Hannah... We are passing by a house with a man in the front yard taking down his Christmas decorations (still has a Tigger and a big blow up snowman hanging out) and Hannah yells, "Excuse me Sir, your yard looks lovely!"

Needless to say... the man looked up with a big smile and hollered back, "Well, Thank you!"... Hannah never missed a beat hollering back, "Your welcome! It's just because you have that big Tigger and Snowman!" :gogo: :gogo:

redring
01-06-2007, 06:24 PM
LOL!!! How cute!

Xaria
01-06-2007, 07:16 PM
At least she is good at giving compliments

beany
01-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Bless her heart! Nice one! I'd prolly have fallen off my bike laughing!! *worried

twirlyjoy
01-07-2007, 12:57 AM
lol - bless her!!!!

steph
01-07-2007, 04:19 AM
What a sweetheart!!! I love the age five... that's how old my little man is, and he is so much fun!!!

He was looking in my mouth the other day, although I'm not sure why, and he yelled to my husband, "Daddy, Mommy has a mouth full of change!!!", meaning I have a mouth full of fillings!!! I love the way children look at the world!

Steph

Debra
01-07-2007, 04:48 AM
LOL Steph... What a riot!! I can just picture that one too!

HollyS
01-07-2007, 07:10 AM
That's my little hannah!!! She's gonna be a heart-breaker!

I mentioned to you deb that Theo (my middle son, age 6) asked when he could have a little sister....this was after he was being pestered by his little brother again and again and again! LOL...

Debra
01-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Yeah... I love that one from Theo... too funny! Ready to trade in his brothers for a sister!! LOL

Rebecca
01-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Too cute!

The best one mine have said so far was when I had Katie and a couple of her friends in the car. They were talking about their ethnic backgrounds. One was saying how she was half black and mexican, how her sister was half black and white (half sisters). The other girl mentioned that she was half black half white. Katie not wanting to feel left out announces "I am half white and pork n cheese!". Her Dad is portuguese :P She was around 5 at the time for that little gem.

dragonflyscrapper76
01-07-2007, 09:16 AM
I am made to laugh everyday, by some funny thing my kids say, but how funny about the fillings, my daughter calls them silver teeth.

beany
01-07-2007, 10:49 AM
LOL at you lot! The recent one for me was my DS who is 7. He sat on the sofa at stated that when he is big he would like a "black cock". My DH and i looked at each other bewildered and confused. David could not figure out our unrest and so he clarified with "you know the helicopter - black cock" he meant to say BLACK HAWK!!!*worried "DON'T THEY SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS!!"

Debra
01-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Too cute!

The best one mine have said so far was when I had Katie and a couple of her friends in the car. They were talking about their ethnic backgrounds. One was saying how she was half black and mexican, how her sister was half black and white (half sisters). The other girl mentioned that she was half black half white. Katie not wanting to feel left out announces "I am half white and pork n cheese!". Her Dad is portuguese :P She was around 5 at the time for that little gem.

pork 'n cheese!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Debra
01-07-2007, 11:05 AM
LOL at you lot! The recent one for me was my DS who is 7. He sat on the sofa at stated that when he is big he would like a "black cock". My DH and i looked at each other bewildered and confused. David could not figure out our unrest and so he clarified with "you know the helicopter - black cock" he meant to say BLACK HAWK!!!*worried "DON'T THEY SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS!!"

Oh my!... I think I'd have fallen over outta my chair!! :bigeyes: :head_hurts_kr: *yes

babydoe
01-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Kids that age are so darling. My son at about that age used to insist that he didn't forget something--he just "disremembered".

ckbymommy
01-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Those are all adorable! I wish I had been better at writing that stuff down when my teens were little, because I don't remember any of it now to journal in their albums (or that maybe I had been better at getting my scrapbooks done in a timely manner - I'm on my 15 year old daughters 3rd year right now, LOL) *:no :sad44: