PDA

View Full Version : LUNCH CRUNCH 4/16 at 1pm EST

ScrappinBikerChick
04-15-2008, 09:00 AM
hello all! i hope you are doing well this week. this is just a friendly reminder that tomorrow (wed. april 16) there will be LUNCH CRUNCH in the GDS chat room at 1pm EST. Gwen will not be able to join us this week, but I will be there chatting and scrapping/designing along with you!

this week's freebies will match my new kit Summer House (wonderfully named by Maisie)

hope to see you there!!

anitastreet
04-15-2008, 09:59 AM
oh Yeah!! I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already! hmm, the girls have a dentist appointment but not till later in the afternoon.. I should be able to scrap! I didn't realize that when I scheduled it 6 months ago! no Wednesday appointments ...haha!

if anyone hasn't done this challenge I encourage you to join us..Jess always has great bonuses and it's really fun to see what you can do in 45 minutes...you end up not second guessing yourself and come up with some great layouts! She doesn't make the challenge part too hard..well, unless she throws a journaling challenge out there! those take more time for me! haha!

anitastreet
04-16-2008, 08:12 AM
bumping this up to remind everyone today's the Lunch Crunch! less then an hour now.. I have to go get my munchkin from preschool..but I'll be there! hope to see you there too!

Maisie
04-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Hey! I am actually off today!!!
Sick, but I'm off!

Sexy__Eyes
04-16-2008, 08:34 AM
Ill be there and try to scrap one for you.

TSavoie11
04-16-2008, 08:49 AM
I'm glad you guys bumped this! I almost forgot:eek1