PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

Andrea
04-13-2008, 11:44 PM
I thought it would be fun to start a little game thread here. All you have to do is complete the sentence with something funny that shows how insane you are about digi scrapping and/or digi scrap designing! Here's mine:

You know you're a serious digi scrapper/designer when...you realize that all of your decorative scissors are in the toybox! :laugh:

Let's here some of you complete the sentence. I have a million of these funny phrases that I'm willing to share!

Helen
04-14-2008, 12:14 AM
that's a good one Andrea....

let's see...

you know you are a serious digiscrapper - when you are up late at night doing digi-scrapping instead of getting sleep :wub1::wub1:

Andrea
04-14-2008, 12:17 AM
OK, I'm already posting another one...

You know your're a serious digi scrapper when you entertain your two year old by letting him watch the winking, smiling, crying, laughing smilies below a GDS thread reply window!

scrappintwins
04-14-2008, 12:30 AM
That's great girls lol...:giggle:

You know you're a serious digi scrapper/designer when...you get a new 250gig hard drive in December and 4 months later you only have 15 gigs free space left.:twitcy:

mosser77
04-14-2008, 03:23 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you go away for the weekend and are disappointed you missed the freebies at GDS!

PamWhit
04-14-2008, 03:51 AM
This is a great one Andrea.

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when the power goes out, your computer is no longer available and you start to have a meltdown! I'm talking withdrawal here! :laugh:

twirlyjoy
04-14-2008, 03:56 AM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you buy an outfit for your daughter cos it will go with the newest kit you have (yes, I seriously have done this - on more than one occasion!!)

Debra
04-14-2008, 04:13 AM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when your 4 year old runs from you yelling, "no more pictures!"

Maisie
04-14-2008, 05:49 AM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when, you're on your laptop all night long, and totally ignoring the husband, sitting right across from you!

schock77
04-14-2008, 06:50 AM
LOL at all of the above- sadly all qualify for me!

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you are watching TV or reading a magazine and know the name of the font that is being used!

Andrea
04-14-2008, 07:11 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you have a baby and your husband brings you a new stylish laptop bag to the hospital rather than flowers (and you're thrilled about this by the way)!

Maisie
04-14-2008, 07:29 AM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when, you husband finally offers to take you out to dinner, and, you have to stop and think, if you want to go, or stay home and scrap!

tweederbug
04-14-2008, 07:30 AM
You kow you are a serious digi scrapper when you make plans around the lunch crunch.
Meaning..I have scheduled a doctors and nail appointment around the lunch crunch so I could be there at 1!!!

Helen
04-14-2008, 09:45 AM
These are great!

You know you are a serious digiscrapper when you see something when you are driving that gives you an idea - and you have to pull over and stop so you can write it down before you forget the idea.

OneMemory
04-14-2008, 09:46 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when..your fire escape grab plan includes 1st your external hard drive, 2nd your albums, and then if time, your children!

RobinMGriffin
04-14-2008, 12:19 PM
You know you're a serious digi-scrapper when.....
...your diaperbag consists of diapers, wipes, a laptop, and external HD.
...you fly 2000 miles to see family and ask if they have wireless internet access.
...you visit a tourist attraction and take photos of Texture and inspiration for elements.

anitastreet
04-14-2008, 01:03 PM
...you visit a tourist attraction and take photos of Texture and inspiration for elements.

I do this all the time!!! LOL

you know you're a serious Digi Scrapper when you don't even know where your paper supplies are anymore!

and the kids are asking...can you make me a computer page with this and strike a pose!

babyofmine
04-15-2008, 12:56 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you have a baby and your husband brings you a new stylish laptop bag to the hospital rather than flowers (and you're thrilled about this by the way)!
:laugh: now I know what to "suggest" to DH for the next child!! He detests giving flowers. :D

.....when you give away your old paper supplies, because sorting and selling them would take valuable time that you could use on the computer instead. :D

babyofmine
04-15-2008, 12:58 PM
....when you were glad that GDS brought back the Daily Downloads, because you had already earned all the Rewinds. :laugh:

....and then you miss a few days on purpose so you have something to work toward! :D

Andrea
04-15-2008, 01:13 PM
I wasn't kidding, I have a million of these.

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you carry a notebook computer in your handbag instead of a cute little dog.

anitastreet
04-15-2008, 01:29 PM
I wasn't kidding, I have a million of these.

me too Andrea!

how about you know you're a serious digi scrapper when you call your friend and color coordinate your kids with her kids before a trip to the zoo so your scrap pages will look great! yup, I did it!

or you color correct a beach bucket in a photo (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=21107&ppuser=3592)to match a kit/layout.. yup, I've done that too...

or you adjust the hue in your daughter's dress (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=10149&ppuser=3592) to match a kit you are scrapping with .. yup, I've done that too!...can't do all of those things with paper scrapping can you :)

eb2177
04-15-2008, 01:38 PM
You know you are a serious digi scrapper when...
...You find your child sitting on the salad spinner and you take a picture before you tell her to get up and not do it again. It was just to funny! I just had to take the picture!
Okay that one could be for the paper scrapper too. But this one...
... You always have you latest kits and templates on a thumbdrive just in case your Hubby desides he needs the desktop computer to play his game. Oh, how I love having a laptop too! :laugh:

Andrea
04-15-2008, 08:15 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper if you have two EHDs...one to backup your computer and another to backup the backup EHD!!

Veronica
04-15-2008, 11:22 PM
You know you are a serious digi scrapper when there's a terrible storm outside with lightning, thunder and pouring rain and you run out to check you unplugged the PC with no shoes and no umbrella! - can't risk a lightning strike! (my studio is detatched from the house).

and when eventually your husband goes and buys his own camera coz you hog the family camera ALL the time and (I quote) "you are always taking pictures of the ground, walls; stones and other useless stuff!!"

eb2177
04-15-2008, 11:38 PM
and when eventually your husband goes and buys his own camera coz you hog the family camera ALL the time and (I quote) "you are always taking pictures if the ground, walls; stones and other useless stuff!!"

:laugh: Veronica that is too funny! My hubby is wanting a new DSLR, not because it is the latest and greatest (well not because of that completely) but because he actually wants a chance to use the camera too! He really is nice about it, after all he did buy the camera (the one we already have) for me. Little did he know that he would like photography too. :o)

nancyrwa
04-17-2008, 11:18 PM
You know you are a serious digiscrapper when you won't leave for your weekend getaway until the next step in the progressive challenge has been completed and posted.

Andrea
04-18-2008, 08:29 PM
:laugh: So true Nancy!

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when someone asks your husband what he does for fun and he says he watches the kids while his wife does her digital scrapbooking. :twitcy:

babyofmine
04-21-2008, 09:50 PM
:laugh: yep, Andrea, my DH has said that! :D

....when your DH doesn't ask how your day was, but instead asks, "So, how many pages did you complete today?" and then he asks to see them! :eek:

nachtstern
04-26-2008, 04:51 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper/designer when...
you have planned a visit to see your parents after 6 long months, and when you then realize it is Digi Scrapbooking day and you are going to miss all the fun, you contemplate waiting another month to visit ;)

Gem
05-03-2008, 11:43 AM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you'd rather download the daily download or comment on a pretty layout than eat breakfast before you leave for the day. Not enough time for food AND play. LOL

Helen
05-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Ok - you know you are a serious digi-whatever when you have pneumonia and get on the computer the first minute you start to feel better.

gmadew
05-03-2008, 02:54 PM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when You don't even notice your husband was gone until he returns and asks if you missed him!

deb o
05-03-2008, 07:45 PM
You know you're a serious digi-scrapper...when they take GDS down for maintainanace and you check every half hour to see when it's back up!

Andrea
05-06-2008, 08:22 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you're happy you sprained your ankle because you can use it as an excuse to be on the computer!

Karen M in FL
05-06-2008, 09:22 AM
You know your a digi scrapper when you find your kids in your sticker stash and you say have fun guys and use those up.

You know your a serious digi scrapper when the hardest part about recovering from surgery is being stuck in bed and your EHD is out in the living room.

(I do have the laptop so I can still download and store until I can hook back up. Hopefully I won't run out of room before I feel better. My last EHD took a dive off the desk when a child tripped over it so this one is sort of fixed down so I don't want to move it.)

grammaj
05-06-2008, 11:21 AM
You know your a serious digiscrapper when you have to take the laptop on holidays too.

kkidsmom
05-06-2008, 11:30 AM
LOL!! I am just dying over here reading everyone's sentences!! I relate to ALL of the quotes way too much!! :wink: SO funny!!! I just can't stop giggling!! :laugh:

You know your a serious digiscrapper when you're driving down the road and see different colors and textures and wish you could find a way to recreate them to use in a page!!

Andrea
05-21-2008, 01:53 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your neighbors get digi scrapped thank you cards instead of store bought thank you cards!

Irishgal
05-21-2008, 04:15 PM
These are all so true!

You know you are a serious digi scrapper when you delete most of your music from your computer so you can have enough memory for all your scrapping downloads.

Andrea
05-28-2008, 08:17 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you notice your daughters are making paper princess crowns out of the last of your patterned scrapbooking paper which, by the way, you recently found in the dark depths of the basement!

Irishgal
05-28-2008, 08:21 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your DH asks if an intervention is needed!

Debra
06-01-2008, 08:56 AM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when your child's school calls to tell you that they have fallen off the monkey bars and hurt their arm and as you jump in the car to go get your child to take them to the emergency room, your mind suddenly wonders to.... Gee, maybe I need my camera to capture this experience!

HollyS
06-01-2008, 10:01 AM
and you did capture it!!!!!!! Xrays and all!!!!! LOL

britnkaysmemaw2
06-01-2008, 10:56 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when.....you return your mothers day present to have the cash to spend in the GDS store!!!!

cmcariann
06-03-2008, 03:50 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you see elements in your photos and run to your computer to see if you have a kit yet... I need a play structure and play ground pieces.....

Andrea
06-20-2008, 12:09 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you find yourself knocking on your neighbor's door to ask if you can take photos of her flowers to extract and use in a scrapbook layout and all she says is "Huh?" because she has no clue what you are talking about. She just thinks you're a crazy person!

j_camargo6
06-20-2008, 12:20 PM
You know you're a digiscrapper when you haven't exercised in months, but you've lost 15 pounds because you'd rather scrap than remember to stop and eat.

j_camargo6
06-20-2008, 12:22 PM
OH..(sadly true) you know you're a serious digiscrapper when your children know the meaning of the word neglect, and they use it in sentences.

twirlyjoy
06-20-2008, 12:55 PM
When your daughter falls into the pool and you don't let her get out till you have finished laughing and run inside to get the camera!! And here is the proof - Unexpected Swim (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=31783)!!!!

amandamoo
06-22-2008, 07:51 AM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you scrap your gall bladder surgery while recovering!
Here's proof:
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=31880&ppuser=1264

loverieed
06-22-2008, 09:09 AM
You know you are a serious digi scrapper when there's a terrible storm outside with lightning, thunder and pouring rain and you run out to check you unplugged the PC with no shoes and no umbrella! - can't risk a lightning strike! (my studio is detatched from the house).

and when eventually your husband goes and buys his own camera coz you hog the family camera ALL the time and (I quote) "you are always taking pictures of the ground, walls; stones and other useless stuff!!"

That's fantastic! We got a wicked storm last week and I was praying the whole time my house wouldn't get hit!

You know you are a serious digi scrapper when you "steal" (or artistic borrowing as I call it) pictures from your friends and relative's websites to use in your layouts!! :giggle:

CheriAnn
06-22-2008, 04:49 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper/designer when...you get a new 250gig hard drive in December and 4 months later you only have 15 gigs free space left.:twitcy:

Same here, LOL!!! sad but true!!

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...you take that external hard drive and Wacom tablet to your Mother's house when you go for a weekend visit!

nanwu
06-23-2008, 05:47 AM
I do the same thing LOL

You know your a serious digiscrapper when you change your doctors appointment because you have to submit a layout in a challenge thats closing time coinscides with the appointment

Andrea
06-23-2008, 09:15 AM
:laugh:

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you take your notebook computer to church with you for valid reasons, but it freezes up because you're in the middle of a layout and you can't shut down Photoshop!!! :wink:

Andrea
10-18-2008, 12:05 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your husband wants to watch a DVD with you and you negotiate to bring your laptop along!

babyofmine
10-18-2008, 09:08 AM
.....when your friends start assuming you can teach them "how" to digi-scrap. :laugh:

TammyM
10-18-2008, 10:14 AM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you're still in your pajama's at 8pm and you can't figure out why your mouse arm hurts so bad.

Jan Merkley
10-18-2008, 04:06 PM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you pull up at the drive thru of the new Taco Bell on Country Club and Main and go....Wow! Look at those colors! (The colors the building is painted) They would look great on a scrapbooking page!!

Or when you go out to keep your daughter company while she takes photos for her graphic designs and she can't wait to go home because you have seen the great potential for scrapbooking photos and you are telling her to take a photo of this! Or that over there!! Or come see this...I want you to take a picture of this from this angle....Etc., etc., etc. LOL

:biggrin:

j_camargo6
10-18-2008, 04:51 PM
You know you're a serious digi-scrapper, when your teenage daughters FRIENDS, bring their dresses over and ask if you want to take a picture of the pattern or color (because you've asked so many times before).

Andrea
11-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Your son cuts his finger and it's bleeding profusely, you have to take him to the emergency room, and in between the tears as he's bleeding in the emergency room he says, "Mom, do you have your cell phone with you so you can take a picture of this for my scrapbook?"

grammaj
11-01-2008, 11:27 PM
You know your a serious digiscrapper when you take the laptop on holidays and all you do is scrapbook

jdkelley
11-10-2008, 04:26 PM
You know u are a serious digiscrapper when:

You see an awesome kit u just have to have. Search forever to find it again. and then pay full price. Only to find out that the day before u bought it for $1 (yep did that this weekend...wondered where I had seen it before LOL)

You have 300 gigs of digiscrappin stuff and you got most of it while using dial up

When your dog runs whenever u pick up a camera

When bedtime rolls around and your husband goes to bed with the dog cuz you're still up scrappin

I could go on all day :)

j_camargo6
11-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Rofl!!

Andrea
04-01-2009, 08:11 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your Internet goes down for an afternoon and you're forced to clean your house since you have nothing else to do. :wink:

tbcarter2002
04-01-2009, 11:52 AM
I really shouldn't be reading this at work. I was laughing so hard, my boss thought I needed something to do and thought up a project for me. Tone it down guys! LOL!

You know you are a serious digiscrapper when you have a 300GB hard drive that only has 15GB left on it AND you have 4 external HD's with the same stuff on them since it's not likely they will all crash at the same time, right?

elenasworld
04-02-2009, 06:44 AM
You know you are a serious digiscrapper when your dd is having a temper tantrum, screaming and making a scene and your only thought is "where's the camera?"

scrapmami
04-03-2009, 09:01 PM
On a related note:

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when the kids (4 and 3, mind you) call you to show you something and then immediately tell you, "But go get your camera!".

(My girls now say this on a daily basis!)

Dani Alencar
04-03-2009, 09:09 PM
LOL you are amazing girls... these are so much fun! LOL

Andrea
10-15-2010, 11:01 AM
I thought it would be fun to revive this. Here's my newest one...

You know you're a SERIOUS digi scrapper when you tell your friends that you can't join their paper scrapbooking night because there's no undo.

donakat
10-15-2010, 02:01 PM
I thought it would be fun to revive this. Here's my newest one...

You know you're a SERIOUS digi scrapper when you tell your friends that you can't join their paper scrapbooking night because there's no undo.

LOVE it, Andrea!

DavisChronicles
10-15-2010, 06:15 PM
lol... these are so funny! :lmao:

agarzaldynrd
10-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Love it Andrea!!
You know you're a SERIOUS digiscrapper when you stay home because you are sick and wind up digiscrapping all day instead of resting!!! I got a couple of pages done yesterday!

Darlene Currie
10-15-2010, 08:15 PM
This is a funny thread. Never saw this one before. Here's one I've seen before and just loved:

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you get confused at the dentist when they mention your needing an “extraction,” and you pull out your latest layout to show them the technique.

agarzaldynrd
10-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Oh that is funny Darlene!!

Scrappinsass
10-16-2010, 12:54 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you purchase a laptop designed to more than handle photoshop's *memory hog* quirks and an 750G EHD that mirrors your scrap HD because you're going on holidays and don't want to miss a thing!! :biggrin:

Darlene Currie
10-16-2010, 01:12 PM
Yes, and how did that work out for you Lone! Tee-hee.

Scrappinsass
10-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Yes, and how did that work out for you Lone! Tee-hee.

ok so part 2.... you know your addicted when you've purchases said *super laptop* only to discover the monitor is too small and too glossy to see what you're doing, even though it's 15.6", so now you know you'll have to get a external monitor TOO!... I'll get that next time I'm *home* LOL....

Andrea
03-31-2011, 03:25 PM
If you haven't played this game before, all you do is complete the sentence "You know you're a serious digi scrapper when..."

Tell us your craziest stories. We all know that non digi scrappers just don't understand what all of the fuss is about! Here's my latest:

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you have memorized all of the free wifi hotspots around town!

landofoz
03-31-2011, 04:57 PM
You know your a seious digi scrapper when you fall asleep in front of the computer

hnfowler
03-31-2011, 08:19 PM
You know you are a serious digiscrapper when you see a picture and start wondering now what kind of kit will I need for this.

Andrea
04-05-2011, 04:48 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when the fire escape plan for your home includes a designated person who is responsible for grabbing your scrapbooking laptop and external hard drive on the way out of the house.

Scrappinsass
04-05-2011, 05:10 PM
LOL good one!! ..

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you've got an external drive with all your stuff on it in your safety deposit box at the bank and great *replacement* insurance policy on your computer(s)/peripherals!!

Andrea
04-05-2011, 06:03 PM
So true, so true!

I guess you know your'e a serious digi scrapper if you have a backup copy of your back up drive in your fire safe too! :laugh:

LOL good one!! ..

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you've got an external drive with all your stuff on it in your safety deposit box at the bank and great *replacement* insurance policy on your computer(s)/peripherals!!

Scrappinsass
04-05-2011, 06:51 PM
LOLOL.. my hubby does that with his photos!!! mind you he's spent hours!! digitizing his slides so no wonder he wants back ups lol.. I think he's willed the back ups to his sons too LOL *..and I leave my collection of external hard drives to my....* LOLOLOL

triciacurtis
04-05-2011, 08:29 PM
...when you walk through the Toys R Us tricycle section and you recognize the fonts on the boxes!!

Happened to me a couple weeks ago - why are they using that font for that product - who is in charge of that marketing/product packaging, LOL!

Andrea
04-27-2012, 02:04 PM
You know you are a very serious digi scrapper when...

you make a mistake while filling out your kids school forms and your first thought is "undo" and then you realize there is no undo!

PattyB
04-27-2012, 03:00 PM
LOL!! This is great! You know..... when your scrapping, and forget to eat.*wantmore

mama4bears
04-27-2012, 03:58 PM
You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you grab the CD of the GrandKids portraits before you even look at the pics!

Precepts and Promises
04-27-2012, 04:35 PM
When deep in a layout, you can't hear the dryer buzz. Right behind your chair.

scrapn4christ
04-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Y'all have made me laugh so hard tonight! .......... You know you're a serious digiscrapper when your husband says I sure wish I was that laptop. I'd get some attention then..... OUCH!! :laugh:

Precepts and Promises
04-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Y'all have made me laugh so hard tonight! .......... You know you're a serious digiscrapper when your husband says I sure wish I was that laptop. I'd get some attention then..... OUCH!! :laugh:

Ouch, indeed! Now, turn off the computer and go pay some attention to that poor man! :-)

norskinus
04-28-2012, 05:21 PM
These sure are funny!:biggrin:

You know you are.....when the dates for new progressive challenge steps are written down in the family calendar along with dr. appts., school schedules etc.:twitcy:

Scrappinsass
04-28-2012, 06:16 PM
These sure are funny!:biggrin:

You know you are.....when the dates for new progressive challenge steps are written down in the family calendar along with dr. appts., school schedules etc.:twitcy:

LOL .. as are MINE!! http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss35/artfulpioneer/My%20smileys/Smiley-big_rofl-2.gif

Andrea
05-01-2012, 01:23 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you have no ambition to get out of bed because you know GDS is DOWN!!!!!!!! :no:

PattyB
05-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Lol!!! Ikwym!

Precepts and Promises
05-01-2012, 03:21 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you have no ambition to get out of bed because you know GDS is DOWN!!!!!!!! :no:

So TRUE!

techie girl
05-01-2012, 03:27 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when..your laptop is the first thing you pack for an out of town trip and the first thing you unpack when you get there.

ladysaint
05-01-2012, 04:22 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when....you are sort of excited about having a hip replacement because you know you will be sitting and not able to do much else for WEEKS!! :wink:

Andrea
05-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Let's change this up a little and admit what we all are...we are not just serious scrappers, we are digi scrap addicts!

So, here's my newest revelation:

You know you're a digi scrap addict when you get a new computer and find out that you have 898 fonts installed that have to be moved to the new computer. :laugh:

Precepts and Promises
05-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Let's change this up a little and admit what we all are...we are not just serious scrappers, we are digi scrap addicts!

So, here's my newest revelation:

You know you're a digi scrap addict when you get a new computer and find out that you have 898 fonts installed that have to be moved to the new computer. :laugh:

That's AWESOME!:laugh:

britnkaysmemaw2
05-16-2012, 06:47 PM

No kidding! Do you know how many times a day I went to check and see if it was up again? ROFL!

maricar_casuga
05-16-2012, 06:51 PM
These are hilarious! lol :-) You know you're a SERIOUS digiscrapper when
1.your laptop is turned on the whole day and you try to scrap every moment you can -- between laundry, cooking, eating and cleaning, etc.
2.when scrapping means rest and relaxation :-)

maricar_casuga
05-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Yeah, right!!! :D
and you buy a new 1 Terabyte external hard drive and find out it's not enough for your kits and then you buy another one for back-up:-)

So true, so true!

I guess you know your'e a serious digi scrapper if you have a backup copy of your back up drive in your fire safe too! :laugh:

Debra
06-20-2012, 05:38 AM
Yeah, right!!! :D
and you buy a new 1 Terabyte external hard drive and find out it's not enough for your kits and then you buy another one for back-up:-)

LOL! So true..guess they'll be coming out with 100 terabytes next! :wub1:

Andrea
06-22-2012, 09:13 PM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your husband asks if he can use your laptop for a few minutes and you ask him 20 questions about his intended use of the laptop to make sure he won't be doing anything that would interfere with your scrapbooking software.

Debra
09-02-2012, 06:15 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your husband asks if he can use your laptop for a few minutes and you ask him 20 questions about his intended use of the laptop to make sure he won't be doing anything that would interfere with your scrapbooking software.

So true! Cringing when the kids ask too...:twitcy:

britnkaysmemaw2
09-02-2012, 08:55 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when.....

You get "Frozen Should" from spending so much time scrapping! :laugh:

Andrea
11-03-2012, 05:34 PM
For those who haven't seen this game, it is easy to play. Just complete the phrase "You know you're a serious digi scrapper when..." and post it here in a reply.

I hope I didn't already post this one...

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when the back of your laptop screen is covered with bits of sticky velcro so you can hang your portable external hard drives right on your laptop!

jakrn
11-03-2012, 06:20 PM
You know that you are a digi scrap addict when you have just got to have one more kit and you already probably have about 1000 already!

Els AW
11-04-2012, 01:21 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when... you have loads of never used kits in your maps, but cannot resist the SALE!

KarenDiamondDesigns
11-05-2012, 03:19 AM
You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your child has a 45-minute guitar lesson and you wait in the vehicle with Photoshop open on your laptop.... and the laptop is resting on your steering wheel in the parking lot, while you wait!!

Art for Scrapbooking
11-05-2012, 03:50 AM
You know you are a serious digiscrapper when you have to watch Homeland 3 times cause you keep getting distracted by your laptop.

KarenDiamondDesigns
11-07-2012, 01:35 PM
You know your a serious digi scrapper when you show up for a Speed Scrap and it's 2am in the morning!!