PDA

View Full Version : A Favor

Sexy__Eyes
04-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Hi guys...I just have a favor to ask. Elaine is out of town for a few days and Gwen will be very busy with her own personal loss. That leaves Mel and Joy ( the other 2 mods) to do the brunt of the commenting. Please if you post a layout please leave a little love. We all could use some. Let's show some AWESOME GDS support. Love ya all.

PS dont forget you have until the 15th to post your lyrical challenge. Lets stand together as a Family.:gogo:

Melody
04-11-2008, 06:22 PM
I'll try to get some commenting done tonight. It's been a while since I've gone through and done that. I've always been impressed with the amount of comments here at GDS so I do believe I owe the community some of my own. lol!

WenRob
04-11-2008, 06:34 PM
I try to do as much as I can. I'll double my efforts!

emst
04-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks Liz for your concern, I'm still doing the commenting and covering for Gwen on her days as well while she is going through this trying time of losing her dad. Sorry if I'm not getting them in until later in the day than normal but I am still commenting on the layouts that are being posted after Madeline and Kimberly go to bed. So please bear with me if I'm a little late on the comments.

kel3120
04-11-2008, 07:04 PM
That is one thing I should do more of is commenting on all of the wonderful layouts that are posted here. I will be sure to leave some love this weekend!

tweederbug
04-11-2008, 07:14 PM
I leave comments everyday but I will try to double my comments. If anything needs done please let me know. We need to pull together as a community now and remember we are a "family".

emst
04-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks ladies for all your offers to comment. Comment if you wish which this should be done anyways regardless of any situation, there are a few sites that ask if you post a layout be sure to leave love for at least the one before you which I wish everyone would do anyway.
But as I said earlier I am doing the commenting in the gallery like I always do and I'm covering for Gwen on her days while she is gone, the only thing different is that I'm not getting the comments done as quick as I normally do, today I was on for a short time in the morning and afternoon to do comments and I finished up the comments tonight after the girls went to bed. I'll get the comments done just not as fast.

tweederbug
04-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks ladies for all your offers to comment. Comment if you wish which this should be done anyways regardless of any situation, there are a few sites that ask if you post a layout be sure to leave love for at least the one before you which I wish everyone would do anyway.
But as I said earlier I am doing the commenting in the gallery like I always do and I'm covering for Gwen on her days while she is gone, the only thing different is that I'm not getting the comments done as quick as I normally do, today I was on for a short time in the morning and afternoon to do comments and I finished up the comments tonight after the girls went to bed. I'll get the comments done just not as fast.

I totall agree with you Elaine...I leave comments everyday.