PDA

View Full Version : hello, how is evryone?

jrfan88
04-09-2008, 09:52 AM
just wanted to say hello today and that I am going to attempt to learn a new program for my scrapping today! I have had it for a little while, but only recently looked for tutorials on it. There is so much I want to do that I can't do with my program now. If I tell you what I am using, you will probably laugh and be amazed at the same time with some of the LO's I have done. Anyway, I am going to attempt to do a LO with my new program! wish me luck!!!

Victoria32
04-09-2008, 10:00 AM
What is the program you are going to use to create your LO with? I know the learning curves for some of the programs are steep, but well worth the effort. Good luck in achieving your goal.
I use PSE 4 and have the PSE 6 sitting in a box "uninstalled". Now I'm going to wait to learn the new program until after I file our income taxes.

jrfan88
04-09-2008, 10:18 AM
I will be learning to use GIMP. I found it in a book I recently purchased. It is a free download and I have found many people who use it. I would love to have Photoshop, but I just do not have the money to do that with right now. I like the feel of this program, but just need to learn it. I downloaded PSE6 (I think that is what it was--the latest version of it) from the adobe website, but it only gives you 60 days to play with it. I knew that wasn't enough for me, so I looked into other ways I could get a program like that. I will let you all know how it goes for me and will surely post my work I do with that program!!!