PDA

View Full Version : I really want to scrap

jrfan88
04-07-2008, 05:45 PM
but the twins are still up!! they are doing their screaming, crying, and general fussiness before they just plain pass out asleep!! got Sprout on and it is making me crazy!!! we watch it every night before they go to bed, but at least Barney doesn't come on this time of night. but, it is on during the late night and early morning hours. not something you want to wake up and go to the bathroom to!!!

scrappintwins
04-07-2008, 06:31 PM
I know what you mean!!! lol...I hate Barney.....
Do you have Noggin? It's not nearly as annoying as some of the stuff on Sprout. lol:twitcy:

OneMemory
04-07-2008, 08:24 PM
We like Noggin and I TiVo the stuff I can stand to watch over and over and over and over...so we don't get stuck with dumb shows when I need them.

fliffy
04-08-2008, 07:17 AM
twins are amazing when they screaming :)
wait until their 1st smiles :) it heal

Debra
04-08-2008, 07:32 AM
twins are amazing when they screaming :)
wait until their 1st smiles :) it heal

oh my goodness... I'm breaking out in a cold sweat just thinking about it... twins screaming is a little more than I can think to bear! :sad1: You all are my heroes!!

Andrea
04-08-2008, 08:50 AM
I have to add that qubo is nearly as annoying too. We don't have cable or satellite so we just get the digital broadcast stations and qubo has kids shows on all the time. Postman Pat is way worse than Barney and the square penguins aren't too far behind that!!! As annoying as it is, I turn it on if I have a kid who doesn't feel well or is upset and needs to chill out during the night.

mskline
04-08-2008, 09:24 AM
I :love: Noggin! Couldn't get NEARLY as much scrapping done without it!