PDA

View Full Version : ADSR Race

Mag Henrey
04-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Now that this is winding down I thought I would check how everyone who participated from GDS found it. Inge and I have had a great time but I have felt that I have been concentrating so hard on it that have let some of my other scrapping go. It was a fantastic opportunity to stretch those creative muscles though and go outside the square. As one who doesn't journal very much the journalling challenges in particular were really hard.

Let me know how you have got on.

schock77
04-05-2008, 04:48 PM
This was my first race and I loved it. I definitely had to scrap oput of my comfort zone, which surpirsing created some of my favorite LOs to date.

Unfortunately, I've had some crazy things going on in my personal life, so the last 2 weeks ADSR has been about all I've scrapped, but still very much worth the effort. Plus, I partnered up with Melody (on the Supreme Team) in a thread here at GDS and have made a wonderful friend in the process.

That's what I love most about GDS... great folks here! Now that it's over, back to the GDS challenges I neglected!:wink:

Rae's World
04-05-2008, 08:46 PM
This was my first time too. Over all I loved it. The challenges were great and you could really stretch your self if you wanted too. I cannot wait for the next race!!

griest
04-05-2008, 11:01 PM
I have never done the race before---how does it work and whats it all about? <aube I'll try it next time--how often does it happen?

mosser77
04-06-2008, 03:08 AM
Griest - the next race won't be until January

I loved it *and my partner :)* There were a challenge or two that I wasn't thrilled about, but it was fun to do something different. And the prizes definitely made up for all the drama...can't wait til Theresa and I win the grand prize, hehe!

schock77
04-06-2008, 04:56 AM
Griest- the best part was that it did challenge you to scrap outside your comfort zone and to get prizes for doing that? Awesome! Also it's not talent based (which was comforting to me as I'm still really not as good at scrapping as I hope to be) but based on completion. As long as you completed the challenge, you move on...

And Erin is mistaken... Melody and I are the grand prize winners... :laugh:

Mag Henrey
04-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Griest - the next race won't be until January

I loved it *and my partner :)* There were a challenge or two that I wasn't thrilled about, but it was fun to do something different. And the prizes definitely made up for all the drama...can't wait til Theresa and I win the grand prize, hehe!

Hey it can't be you and Theresa winning as Inge and I already have dibs on that.

It would be great if someone from GDS did actually win the prize though. Thinking positive thoughts - positive thoughts!!