PDA

View Full Version : Dreamin'

mosser77
04-04-2008, 03:17 PM
So usually I don't remember my dreams, but I've had a couple of weird ones lately.

~~~The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race is coming to a close, and I had a dream that we had to use popsicle sticks somewhere on our face for the final challenge (not sure what it had to do with scrapbooking, lol!). I couldn't figure out what to do and then my stick broke and the people in charge wouldn't give me another one, so Theresa and I were disqualified in the final round. I was so sad that I let her down!

~~~I was on a field trip to the zoo with some preschoolers. The little boy I was with wanted one of those glass paperweights, and this one had a leaf inside. I picked one out for him, and while I was looking for his money, a lady came up and took it. I didn't make a big deal about it, but it was the last one, so I got in line to ask if they had anymore. In the meantime, I guess this lady goes and finds a worker and asks if they have more, and that she wants all of them. My alter ego comes out and I go off on her, "Oh no you don't - you aren't even in line - I was here first - I just need one..." yadayadayadaa Anyway, long story short, I chewed her ear off about the whole thing. There was more to it, but that's all I remember and I think that's where it ended - still not sure who won :)

~~~My DH had a dream last week that Caden got kidnapped by the pizza delivery guy.

So what crazy dreams do you remember??