PDA

View Full Version : What's your all time favorite "go to" snack?

Debra
04-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Ok.. so we sit here digi-scrapping... and geez, who wants to cook...

Do you have a quickie snack you usually grab just to kill the hunger pangs?

For me it's popcorn..I am so addicted to popcorn!! *wantmore*wantmore*wantmore

What about you?

Mom_of_5
04-03-2008, 12:47 PM
popcorn is good, or m&m's, animal crackers, Edy's Rocky Road ice cream...but my all time favorite is Jelly Belly Gourmet jelly beans!!! yum yum yum

tweederbug
04-03-2008, 12:59 PM
French Vanilla Coffee..just one of those must haves for me! I also have to have Hershey Kisses on hand. There is no better chocolate out there than that. If I feel hungry,I grab a couple of them and the hunger is gone.The sweetness helps curve it. SO...between the coffe and the chocolate,I am always good to go.

Debra
04-04-2008, 05:56 AM
coffee and chocolate...you all are killing me here!

charliesnana
04-04-2008, 07:19 AM
I'm a Hersey's Chocolate nut. And chashews ... but not at the same time. LOL

shavari
04-04-2008, 08:06 AM
yep .. natural confectionary lollies .. particularly their dinosaurs or snakes (theyre like jube jellie things - so squishy and so so tasty)

GardenGirl05
04-04-2008, 08:16 AM
I can eat a whole bag of Peanut Butter M&Ms without even noticing. I also like Swedish Fish and sugar snap pea pods dipped in ranch - but not together! Ew!:laugh:

rainjam
04-05-2008, 03:42 PM
As much as I love chocolate ... I got one of those Paula Dean toasters that can make an Egg McMuffin. That thing is AWESOME!

TSavoie11
04-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Chips...chips are my downfall! Especially Doritos, I cannot even buy chips because I'll eat the entire bag! Doesn't work so well when you're trying to lose weight, does it? LOL! But, I'm never without a glass of iced tea! That's about all I drink and I even choose restaurants based on who has better iced tea! LOL!

schock77
04-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Ok... now I'm hungry!!!! I'd say my old reliable is chocolate milk (I even used it as my interview w/ an inanimate object for ADSR- it's in the gallery here)! Ha ha!

Sometimes it's accompanied by buttered toast, sometimes a bagel w/ cream cheese, but always chocolate milk!

anitastreet
04-05-2008, 07:31 PM
chips....jellybellies..m&m's....but I shouldn't so I don't buy them.. or keep them where they aren't convenient (we have extra high cabinets so I put them where I need a step stool and I won't go for it so often).... I drink water all day to try to avoid snacking..but then I have to get up for the bathroom...and find since I'm up I might as well stop by the kitchen for a snack! I like dry cereal! frosted cheerios! but I find I don't snack as much if I'm busy scrapping..and I still have to cook dinner for the family..it's easy dinners usually.. a ham steak, mac and cheese and brocolli one night, a pork loin roast (I buy the marinated ones..yummy and so easy), garlic mashed potatoes and a veggie another night....shrimp and broccoli scampi another....pasta with marinara....easy and stuff the kids will eat.. tonight we grilled steaks, I made corn and spinach (not together) Gary and Katie had spinach and Lizzie and I had corn :) and some garlic toast....

and now I'm hungry again... all this food talk.. guess I'll go get a big glass of water and work on my progressive page...

nancyrwa
04-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Most definately chocolate!!

Gem
04-05-2008, 08:51 PM
I like to eat dry roasted sun flower seeds. These don't make my fingers sticky so I can keep having fun on the computer.

Rae's World
04-05-2008, 09:43 PM
I would have to vote for chocolate candy. M&M's, Dove, Reeses...what ever...There is a reason I am a big beautiful mama!!!!

Debra
04-06-2008, 09:28 AM
I like to eat dry roasted sun flower seeds. These don't make my fingers sticky so I can keep having fun on the computer.

OH.. I hadn't thought of those..and I love em too...good idea! :D

Maisie
04-06-2008, 09:41 AM
I'm a chocoholic, too!
But a small dish of ice cream works for me.
Breyers strawberry cheesecake, Mmmm....
Yummy!
Oh! and, an ice cold bottle of water!

eb2177
04-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Goldfish are my downfall, I love those things! And with a toddler in the house we almost always have them. Chocolate Milk sure sounds good! I haven't had any in a long time.

babyofmine
04-06-2008, 05:03 PM
I like gummy bears! or chocolate. or popcorn.

um...pretty much anything I get my hands on. :laugh:

sad, huh?

Lorrainesbarbies
04-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Chocolate Cake!!!!!!!