PDA

View Full Version : HI

Sexy__Eyes
04-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Hi ladies...Im am SO SORRY about this. I wish to thank each one of you and will do one by one as I get better. This whole ordeal is still so unreal. Im still on heavy doses of steroids, benedryl, tylenol, antibiotics and vicodin for pain.
yesterday the DR and the hospital staff made alot of phone calls to city hospitals to see about transferring me. No one was able to take me. At the time I was running a fever of 102.9 for a few days. Everyone was concerned about some infection they couldnt find. Today my fever had broken so hey decided to keep me where I am for now and treat me for seconary infections. I know this is sounding all jumbled...lol Im the one on vicodin. Now you know why Elaine says I hand john the phone. Some of you have seen photos of that I look like. It isnt pretty. When I feel up to things I will share with you all.
I want to say THANK YOU to everyone. <<<<CRYING>>>>>and I should stop...the only place this hasnt gotten into yet are my eyes which reall is good. Ill explaine more another time. Shari THANK YOU for the lyrical layout. That was awesome and YES you all are my family. HUGS and KISSES to you all. Im going to rest and try to check back again tomorrow. Love you all!!!!!

ABitDaffy
04-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Liz, it's so good to "hear" your voice! I'm so glad that your fever broke - I pray that the worst is behind you. I'm so sorry that you're feeling so bad - if there's anything I can do, let me know. You're in my thoughts and prayers and this place isn't the same without your wonderful layouts and your loving comments.

Hugs from Florida!

Debra
04-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Awww geez... It's really great to hear from you Liz... !! I'm so sorry for all that you have gone through and I am so praying you are well again soon. Rest, Rest Rest! We'll be here waiting for you!

Hugs from Maryland!

gigichet
04-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Woohoo Liz...it is so good to hear from you and I hope and pray that you continue to get better and better. Take care of yourself and get back to us soon...we miss you. And do tons of layouts to flood the galleries with on Elaine's day to do the commenting...haha

Love you girlfriend...)

tweederbug
04-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Glad to hear from you. you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you keep getting better and can go home soon. Many hugs to you and John!

TSavoie11
04-01-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm so glad to hear that you are finally starting to get better! Hopefully you can continue and get back to feeling like yourself! Sending good wishes your way!!!

ScrapShana
04-01-2008, 04:44 PM
It's so great to hear from you Liz! Even if you are medicated to the hilt! LOL I'm so glad your fever broke, and that you are in the hospital now where you can be taken care of and treated. I pray they get you all fixed back up very soon! Love you lots!!!

charliesnana
04-01-2008, 06:00 PM
A big smile came on my face when I saw you had posted. Let John and the doctors and nurses take care of you so you get all of this behind you as quickly as possible.
Hugs ...

Mom_of_5
04-01-2008, 06:08 PM
It's great to hear from you, Liz! Keep taking care of yourself and know that everyone here is thinking of you. Hope things improve rapidly from all the prayers and thoughts we are sending your way!

emst
04-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Hi Liz
I'm glad to see that you were able to type a little today. You know how worried I have been about you and if I could I'd give you a great big hug and one to John too for taking good care of you. You just rest and let everyone do their job and take care of you. I'll give you a call again tomorrow so I can check up on you. Oh I was at bingo tonight sorry I missed your call and no I didn't win, close but no bananna LOL
Sleep tight
Hugs
Elaine

PamWhit
04-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Oh my goodness, it was so good to hear from you personally. We love Elaine's updates from John, but just to have you here was super. Keep getting better gf and we're all praying for you. We miss you alot!

HisKid
04-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Hey Liz, great to "hear" from you. I hope that you continue to improve and that you will get back to your normal self in the near future!
:balloons:

anitastreet
04-01-2008, 08:45 PM
so good to 'see' you online! and glad your fever is broken and you are feeling a bit better! vicodin is powerful stuff..glad it's helping! (I was on it with my broken leg...some interesting layouts!) :) keep resting...take care of yourself and thanks for checking in! we've all be worried about you!

Gizmo04
04-01-2008, 11:25 PM
So great to hear from you. Take care, and I hope you'll get well soon. :)