PDA

View Full Version : Autism Collab Kit Information and Link to Donote...

Debra
03-31-2008, 08:08 AM
The Digital Scrapbooking Community has come together to help raise money for McKayla and all that suffer from Autism. The collaboration was a result of 39 designers each contributing to create this gorgeous and custom digital scrapbooking kit!

The kit includes over 300 pieces of
backgrounds, elements, ribbons, bows, flowers and more! Included is also some beautiful word art & poetry about autism. It has been a joy to organize this work & it is my prayer that through this project we can help to raise some money but also help document journeys & preserve
memories. Thanks to all the designers that so generously contributed of their time & talents!

This beautiful kit is a free gift to anyone that contributes $20 (this is the site minimum) or more through this page. Your donation money goes directly to Autism Speaks TM and not to me, any designer or digital scrapbooking store. Once your
contribution is complete, simply forward a copy of your receipt to Tammy Albright at harley96chic@gmail.com

http://thescraphabit.com/images/autism/McKayla-preview.gif

Click Here to go to the Autism Speaks Donation Page (http://www.walknowforautism.org/siteapps/personalpage/ShowPage.aspx?c=rmL7JlO5KzE&b=3752153&sid=ahKIJSNDIkIVJ5PCImE)!

Help us spread the word by wearing our blinkie - in my signature or using this banner!

http://thescraphabit.com/images/autism/McKayla-banner.jpg

Thanks for all of your support!:love-smiley-011:

tweederbug
03-31-2008, 08:17 AM
Thanks alot...can't wait to use this kit. Looks awesome and the donation money goes to a great cause AND the kit ROCKS. I will be donating money on friday :wink:!

Debra
03-31-2008, 08:19 AM
Also Sheila... The promotion is running through the month of April, 2008 :wink:

twirlyjoy
03-31-2008, 09:05 AM
Fab kit and very worthy cause!

Debra
03-31-2008, 12:27 PM
bumping for the dinner crowd :)

kel3120
03-31-2008, 04:08 PM
What a wonderful kit for a great cause!

schock77
03-31-2008, 05:17 PM
WOW! This is SO close to my heart as a teacher of students with autism... GREAT kit and way to spread the word. Off to grab your blinkie!

ThoughtfilledMe
03-31-2008, 06:05 PM
I just want to thank you and all the designers that contributed to this kit. It means a lot to me as a mother of a child with Autism. I'm off to upload that blinkie and find the money in my budget to donate.

scrappintwins
03-31-2008, 07:03 PM
I just got mine. I'll be unzipping for hours!! It's a beautiful kit and very worthy cause.

OneMemory
03-31-2008, 07:59 PM
Totally amazing kit and what a great cause!!!! Worth every penny!

babyofmine
03-31-2008, 08:07 PM
what a great cause! My friend has a boy with Autism, and I try to help her every way I can. This is a great way to touch the lives of many. :)
Of course, the kit is a nice bonus. :D

Debra
03-31-2008, 08:40 PM
It's so wonderful to see so much support.. Thanks so much to all of our caring community members!

and Julie... Great to see you!!

schock77
04-06-2008, 05:13 AM
I can't wait to get mine. I also in my e-mail asked about maybe doing QPs with the kit to raise more $ for AS.

I have in the past made magnets, frames and keychains sporting the signature puzzle piece and raised quite a bit for our Walk Now for Autism (in the Austin walk). I'm not a designer (I'm finally learning some now but...), so I just used the puzzle piece presets and color bucket (boring I know)! If she responds, I'll be sure to post, so some of our fabulous scrappers can help add to the funds raised for Autism Speaks (they REALLY do so much for our kiddos).

I scrap pages of my class for an end of the school year gift for my families and they LOVE it, so I'm thrilled to get a kit specifically for AS. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Mom_of_5
04-06-2008, 05:07 PM
I saw this on another site the other day and put it on my 'to buy' list. I don't know how I missed this thread here!

It is an awesome kit!!

Karen M in FL
04-15-2008, 10:59 AM
I too found out about this on another blog but wanted to give a plug for it. It is an awesome kit. Even if you don't have a child with Autism its still a good cause and plenty of great stuff to work with in this kit. I couldn't believe how many pieces there were when I got everything unzipped and loaded into my organizer.