PDA

View Full Version : Saying Goodbye & 50% off my store

tborntreger
03-27-2008, 06:57 AM
Hi ladies,

Yes, it's true, I'm saying goodbye. I am taking a break from designing to put more focus on my family. Right now, my time and energy needs to be focused elsewhere, and I can no longer keep up with everything on my plate. This community is wonderful and I love all of you! Thank you so much for your support over the past 8 1/2 months! You ladies are the best. I have also enjoyed being a part of such a fun and talented design team and thank both Holly and Debra for giving me the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing design team and a part of this wonderful community. I hope to still be active as a community member here as time permits, so I don't plan on being a complete stranger!

My store will remain on sale at 50% off through April 12th! Don't miss out on picking up these bargains! (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=20)

Again, I thank all of you for your support....and a special thank you to my fantastic creative team for all your hard work!

Hugs,
Theresa

gigichet
03-27-2008, 07:07 AM
Oh Theresa you will be missed...I miss you already and you are not even gone yet...:(

mosser77
03-27-2008, 07:10 AM
(((HUGS))) Enjoy your break and don't be a stranger! :)

shavari
03-27-2008, 07:20 AM
You will be missed Theresa .. I will miss drooling over your store .. but I know first hand that family comes first.

I wish you all the best and hopefully we might see you in the future {hugs}

charliesnana
03-27-2008, 07:25 AM
Without the pressure and too many deadlines you are going to feel so much better. I'm so happy that you plan to hang around. Your design work always captured me and who knows, maybe somewhere down the road you'll want to do it again.
Hugs ... and Be Happy!

WenRob
03-27-2008, 07:26 AM
Aw, this about made me cry! I'm glad to know you'll still be around though. Enjoy your time with your family.

scrappintwins
03-27-2008, 07:45 AM
Oh Theresa I hate to hear you are leaving! You will be greatly missed. Good luck with all you do! HUGS

ThoughtfilledMe
03-27-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm really sorry to see you going, but your family does need to come first. Just know that you'll be missed.

Mom_of_5
03-27-2008, 08:12 AM
I already miss you, Theresa :cry: I LOVE your designs so I hope your break isn't forever. Take care of your family, though, cuz family should always come first!

emst
03-27-2008, 09:16 AM
I already miss you too Theresa, you are one awesome designer. I hope that you will be able to be more active in doing layouts. I want to see your three little boys grow.
Hugs to you
Elaine

WenRob
03-27-2008, 09:21 AM
Just thought you should know, I just bought out your store....:wink: I'm pretty sure My Shining Star was the very first kit I ever purchased.

tweederbug
03-27-2008, 09:38 AM
You will definately be missed. I love your designs and all that you have done to help me create lasting memories of my family. I hope to see some layouts from you and that you will remaim active here.

HollyS
03-27-2008, 10:39 AM
*sniff *sniff...I'm so sad but family is the most important so you have to do what you feel is best! You know how much I've thoroughly enjoyed your designs, humor the creative brainstorming you always participated in. I surely hope you will still hang out here!

Helen
03-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Theresa......what can I say....we will all miss your designs and having you around as a designer. But family comes first. And with your 3 little boys..you have your hands full. Ditto what everyone above says....you are the best - I enjoyed being on the Supreme Team with you last summer...and being a fellow designer with you. I have enjoyed all of our hello chats and wish you the very best with your time off from designing. HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

twirlyjoy
03-27-2008, 11:16 AM
All the best in whatever you get up to!!!! You will be missed :)

Gizmo04
03-27-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that. I LOVE your designs.
But I also understand you, and I hope to still be seeing you in here. :)

eb2177
03-27-2008, 01:42 PM
As everyone has already said, I too will miss your designs. But it is a good thing that you put your family first. I look forward to seeing more of your layouts and hope that you will one day, when the time is right again, come back to designing.

kel3120
03-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Oh I'm so sad to see you go! I will definitely miss your designs, but it's a good thing that you are thinking about your family first. Glad to hear you will still be around once in awhile though!

PamWhit
03-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Oh Theresa, you will be so missed! One of your kits was the first thing I ever bought at GDS. Good luck to you and just pop in here now and then to let everyone know what's happening with you. {{{{HUGS}}}}

rumkimom
03-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Theresa - so sorry to hear that you are leaving. :( But I agree that family is the most important thing. I love your kits so will have to make sure that I get them before they are gone. :)

I feel like things here have fallen apart since I left for China. ekks!!

HisKid
03-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Theresa, so sorry to hear you are leaving, you will be missed! But, like everyone else, I agree that family comes first :D

schock77
03-27-2008, 05:40 PM
We will be so sad to see you leave as a designer, but hope you will have more quality time for family (take lots of pics and then you can share your LOs with us instead)!

That's a great sale- a going-away consolation for us- thanks!

HollyS
03-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Theresa - so sorry to hear that you are leaving. :( But I agree that family is the most important thing. I love your kits so will have to make sure that I get them before they are gone. :)

I feel like things here have fallen apart since I left for China. ekks!!

Naw...things aren't falling apart at all! With time comes change and all will be fine here even though Theresa will be missed for sure!

ozchicki
03-27-2008, 07:20 PM
I am heartbroken like everyone else. You take care of you and your family and enjoy a well earned break. I love everything you make and will miss you terribly. :(:(:(:(

Andrea
03-27-2008, 09:35 PM
We'll miss you!!

Debra
03-28-2008, 02:04 AM
yes, we surely will miss you...but your happiness is the most important thing! :)

Jody2
03-28-2008, 03:26 AM
Family does come first. You will be missed as a designer, but am happy to know you will still be around. Designing deadlines I am sure are very stressful so now you can sit back and relax and enjoy your scrapping time.

Thanks for all you have done.

griest
03-28-2008, 03:42 AM
Sso sad to see you go. Hope to see a little of you around here though. Post us some layouts of your happening so we can keep up with ya!. Enjoy your free tim and thanks for having me on your creative team.
Kim

his
03-28-2008, 04:17 AM
Theresa, you will be missed... You are a great designer! I hope we'll see your wonderful layouts in the gallery!

gigichet
03-29-2008, 04:48 AM
just checked out your store and you have some wonderful designs in there and some AWESOME prices...:)

Maisie
03-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Aw... Theresa,
I am going to miss your designs!
I absolutely love your work!
Good Luck in what ever your future holds!
Off to shop!

superbree
03-29-2008, 02:34 PM
I am also going to miss you, I love your designs!! Good luck with everything you have going on, and hopefully your break won't be too long!!

ScrapShana
03-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Your beautiful creations will be missed, as will your input on the design team. But, hopefully, you'll be able to find some time to spend here with us still. We love you, and wish you the best. I admire you more than you'll ever know!

LatteDah
03-30-2008, 05:21 PM
I really admire your work. I haven't participated much in GDS in the last couple of months, but I will miss your inspiration. Enjoy your family time :)

Victoria32
03-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Good luck Theresa. You and your lovley designs will be missed.

digimom
03-31-2008, 02:39 AM
Ditto what everyone said, your designs will be missed. I am planning a while album using My Shining Star so I will be thinking of you everytime I look at it. Glad to hear you will still be around though, just enjoy some downtime scrapping and maybe you'll be back someday. And THANK YOU for having me on your creative team, it's been so much fun!