PDA

View Full Version : A few more photos

emst
03-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi Everyone
It seems like Kimberly is adjusting pretty well. She actually let us all take turns holding her today and she even let Todd hold and feed her. She still seems to prefer mommy to the rest of us but today she was really so sweet and happy and didn't seem to mind when Michelle left her sight. Took her to the pool and she actually liked the water after a few minutes. Madeline is such a little helper and doesn't stray too far from her sister, she always wants to keep touching her and hugging her and Kimberly loves the attention Madeline gives her.
It's amazing the number of babies we see when we are out by the pool that are leaving to go home with their parents, some from the US and others going back to Europe or Canada with their babies.
Here are a few more photos that we took today, the rest I'll save for the layouts that I'll be doing when I get home. Don't want to overdo it but we are all so thrilled and happy to finally have her with us it's hard not to share our joy.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/emsst/IMG_0059.jpg
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/emsst/IMG_0057.jpg
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/emsst/IMG_0052.jpg
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/emsst/IMG_0048.jpg

anitastreet
03-23-2008, 07:38 PM
oh, thanks for sharing.. I came looking just for this :) what a wonderful Easter gift :) We've celebrated Lizzie's adoption all weekend...and the girls loved seeing Kimberly's picture earlier today...Katie said Madeline looks like a good big sister and that it can be a lot of work :)

can't wait to hear more and see more.. hope the trip continues to be so smooth!

Sexy__Eyes
03-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Elaine these are just so precious. What a spectacular Easter Gift. See you soon. Love to everyone.

eb2177
03-23-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm so happy for you and your family!! Thank you for sharing more photos! Such an exciting time! Can't wait to see those layouts, have a safe trip home.

shavari
03-23-2008, 09:03 PM
oh Elaine .. she is so precious and I love how Madeline is so clingy .. thats the best indication I feel.

I love the photo of you and her .. look at her gorgeous smile and chubber cheeks!

how old is she now??

twirlyjoy
03-24-2008, 01:43 AM
gorgeous!! And I agree Madeline seems to be taking her big sister role very seriously :)

Gizmo04
03-24-2008, 01:49 AM
Amazing photos! And I love to hear about your trip. :)

mosser77
03-24-2008, 02:00 AM
So sweet! Can't wait to see your LO's!

ScrapShana
03-24-2008, 03:08 AM
It's as if Madeline doesn't want to let go of her! That just brings tears to my eyes every time I see it. This is such an exciting, and blessed time in all your lives. What an amzaing adoption story.

I'll pray for your remaining days there to go smoothly and you all have a safe and SPEEDY trip home!

LOVE to all!

gigichet
03-24-2008, 03:34 AM
WOOHOO this is an answer to prayers. I am so glad to hear that she is warming up to all of you, she knows a wonderful Grandma when she sees one--love the picture of you and her.

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures and little miracle with all of us. Have a safe trip home and enjoy your time.

ThoughtfilledMe
03-24-2008, 04:00 AM
Congratulations again! I'm so happy everything is going well. I love the picture of the two of you together. I think you both have the same smile!

HollyS
03-24-2008, 04:07 AM
I'm so thankful you have been sharing your whole journey throught the adoption with us! I may inspire others to do so! She's looking like she fits your family puzzle naturally! Love the pic of the two of you! Enjoy these moments and have a safe trip home!

tweederbug
03-24-2008, 05:02 AM
I was thinking about you and how you wera ll doing. How the baby was acting with her "new" home. Look like she is fitting it perfect..like she was always supposed to be there. Great pictures and a HUGE congratualations to your family. Can't wait to see more pics and great layouts from you soon :wink:.

his
03-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Wonderful photos! I'm so happy for you and your family! And I'm touched from Madeline. She is so kind to Kimberly... She will be a great sister!

tborntreger
03-24-2008, 06:23 AM
My Goodness Elaine, she is beautiful! I can't wait to see layouts of Kimberly and the fam! Thanks for sharing these photos!

TSavoie11
03-24-2008, 06:29 AM
Beautiful pictures, Elaine! I love the ones where Madeline is still holding her hand! So sweet! Congratulations again and have a safe trip home!

grammaj
03-24-2008, 07:58 AM
congratulations on your new addition to your family she is beautiful.

charliesnana
03-24-2008, 09:24 AM
These are great pictures. Can hardly wait for the layouts you will do. I've been thinking about you all this morning and just made it in here to check on you. So nice to see the happy faces.

kel3120
03-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Thanks for coming back and sharing the photos. They are great! She is such a cutie!

inge
03-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Glad to hear everything goes well ! Thank you for sharing these priceless pictures. Can't wait to see the LO's you come up with !