PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning from CHINA!!

rumkimom
03-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Hi all, We arrived in China (and a VERY long flight). I am trying to check what sites I can get on here and to my amazement, I can get on GDS!! I can't get on any blogs though (Amy/Beckie - can't get on your blogs so I can't download anything).

I CAN post to my blog, so you can check out photos and our journey there. I might try to do a LO of our first day and post it here when I have time. :)

blog: rumkimom.blogspot.com

gigichet
03-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Hooray for you Wendy...I am so happy to hear that you have finally gotten there. Have you gotten to see Steven yet? I bet that you are so excited that you are not going to sleep too much tonight.

Have a wonderful and safe trip and give little Steven tons of hugs and kisses (like I really have to tell you to do that haha).

We miss you...:)

anitastreet
03-08-2008, 05:19 PM
If I remember right they get Steven on the 10th..so with the time difference that could be Sunday night our time.. China is 12 hours ahead of us in the EST..... oh Wendy, I'm so excited for you..and to think I knew you when it was just you and Emily...now you have a whole big family...3 kids, a hubby and all!!! have fun in Guangzhou....Steven is from the same part of China that our Katie is from!!! Hugs from us all!!!

Debra
03-08-2008, 05:26 PM
How Wonderful! So excited to be hearing from you Wendy! Hope you're having the absolute time of your life and can't wait to see and hear more about Steven!!! God Bless...off to check out your blog!

tweederbug
03-08-2008, 07:04 PM
WOW..glad that everything went well and you had a safe trip. I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see pics of your little one. He is one lucky little boy to be placed in a loving home. Can't wait to see those pictures of your first day.
Sheila

twirlyjoy
03-09-2008, 03:45 AM
Great to hear from you! Have a fantastic time - off to check out your blog :)

lillypug34
03-09-2008, 05:13 AM
Wendy it's so wonderful to hear that you've made it! You must be so excited ... I am so incredibly happy for you and looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful photographs and layouts! Safe return home ....!

ScrapShana
03-09-2008, 08:19 AM
YAY!!! So good to hear from you! I can't wait to see pictures of you all! It has been a long wait, but the end will be so rewarding. Congratulations again on your new son!

schock77
03-09-2008, 11:17 AM
SO excited for you and your family. I hope all goes smotthly and you have s afe flight back with Steven! :)

emst
03-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Wendy I'm so excited for you. I've been in Virginia this week, just got home today and saw this, hopefully you now have Stephen with you, oh how exciting.
Just to pass on to you, Michelle and Todd got their travel letter while I was there and we are leaving on April 22nd to go to Guatemala so finally we'll have and meet Kimberly.
This adoption thing is just as exciting as waiting for a pregnant mom to give birth, the end is the same both ways, someone to love.
Hugs to you and all of your family
Elaine

Mom_of_5
03-09-2008, 03:30 PM
How exciting! Congratulations! Have a safe return home!

kel3120
03-09-2008, 07:49 PM
What wonderful news!! Glad to hear that you've made it there safely and that everything is going well!

HollyS
03-10-2008, 06:36 AM
Super excited for you and your family....travel safe and enjoy every morsel of this joyous time!

digimom
03-13-2008, 06:56 AM
Glad you made it there safe...off to check your blog for pictures!