PDA

View Full Version : I'm Leaving......................

twirlyjoy
02-23-2008, 02:28 AM
..........for a week!!!

In about half hour, the girls and I are setting of for a very well-deserved holiday!! (would have posted b4 now but couldn't get on the site till now!!!) We are going to a beautiful little town in the Peak District, along with my Dad, 2 brothers and my SIL. (i don't think they are going to know what has hit them having to spend a whole week with my girls! lol!!)

The weather forecast is ghastly, but the cottage has an open fire, and we are taking lots of books, games and musical instruments, so the weather isn't going to bother us!

The one thing the house does not have is a computer/internet access, so I will be away from my online life for a whole week! Am really looking forward to spending uninterrupted time with my family, but will miss my online friends too! Will have lots of catching up to do when I get back, I'm sure!!!

digimom
02-23-2008, 04:24 AM
Oh wow, no internet for a week, not sure I could manage! I just got back from a week away, but I did have internet access, although I limited my time drastically and no scrapping since I didn't have my photoshop. :(

Have fun and relax!

Debra
02-23-2008, 06:31 AM
Hope you have a wonderful time Joy! Looking forward to seeing lots of pics and hearing all about it when you get back!

Have fun & Be Safe!

Rae's World
02-23-2008, 08:11 AM
have a nice, relaxing vaca!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea
02-23-2008, 08:17 AM
You scared me Joy! I saw the I'm leaving post and didn't want anyone to leave GDS. I guess we can spare you for a holiday!! Have a great time!

Antje
02-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Hope you have a wonderful vacation and lots of fun there!