PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful Out There!

Debra
12-16-2006, 05:22 AM
For all the holiday shoppers... best wishes in the mad rush today!! Hope everyone gets lots of shopping accomplished and remember... Good Will Towards Men... in another words... remember not to kill anyone! :fart: :fart: :fart:

twirlyjoy
12-16-2006, 08:31 AM
lol Debra - am so glad all my shopping is done!!

NicholeAnn
12-16-2006, 09:16 AM
Maybe I'll rethink this visiting Santa idea.

Debra
12-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Twirlyjoy... you lucky dog!!

Xaria
12-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Dropped into shopping center today for a walk and to pick up the last item I had to buy and no pushing/ shoving. Didn't even have a wait at the checkout.

People seem really cruisy about the whole festive season this year. Will give an update on Christmas Eve.

redring
12-17-2006, 06:15 PM
I spent two hrs yesterday hearing, " can we go now?" " are you done yet?" "im bord"" I got to use the bathroom" " can I have this?" While cristmass shoping.. The thing is I dont have kids it was the hubby!!! talk about trials. It was fun later though while his mom and I laughed at his expence over it. And the finds I had at the doller store were worth it. I am mainly doing baskets this year.

okblues
12-17-2006, 08:06 PM
ROFL redring! If you ever want the full experience, you are welcome to take my kids for a shopping spree. Triple the fun, lol. I'm almost finished with mine, but I did most of mine online.

Robbi1
12-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Your new Avatar is too cute Alice! I am just about done too, thank goodness - I'm tired already and will be very glad when its over this year!
We have a wedding the 30th with rehersal the 28th so we will be out of town for 3+ days and kinda putting a damper on the holidays! No choice tho!
So we will pray for the best! Happy Holidays!

Debra
12-17-2006, 08:57 PM
oh boy, you all sound like you're handling things pretty well...let's hope this week goes by as nicely.. and Robbi, hope you have lots of fun at the wedding too!

redring
12-17-2006, 11:02 PM
okblues, I love kids but I think ill skip an shoping spree with three. :) You must be a saint to deal with that times three. :)