PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds...

mosser77
02-16-2008, 06:23 PM
I had just finished a LO and clicked save when the power went out. It takes me a good 20 minutes to get something saved (which is one reason I don't do it until the end), so of course I lost it all. :( Grrr... Power just came back on after about half an hour...must be b/c of the big snowstorm we're having LOL.

myahsmommy
02-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Erin that's horrible!! At least you have something to blame for it!! More than once I've thought I saved and just closed everything... It's always bad when you have to blame yourself!!! Good luck rebuilding your LO

rumkimom
02-16-2008, 06:48 PM
That's aweful...so sorry that you lost it all. :sad44: I can't imagine it taking 20 min to save!! I get upset when it take longer an a minute. I have learned to save every 5-10 minutes cause I have had my program crash on me numerous times....

anitastreet
02-16-2008, 07:07 PM
yeah, those Florida snowstorms are tough aren't they? :) sorry though you lost your layout..I had that happen recently...wow..20 minutes? can you upgrade your memory at all? I know that made a big difference for me on my old laptop...hope you can get it recreated..and that you don't get snowed in :) :twitcy:

emst
02-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Erin that's horrible!! At least you have something to blame for it!! More than once I've thought I saved and just closed everything... It's always bad when you have to blame yourself!!! Good luck rebuilding your LO

I've done the same thing Tisha. I'll click on the X and it does say do you want to save and I'll hit no by mistake. You want to pull your hair out.

Erin I hope you don't have to shovel snow and rebuild your layout.

ScrapShana
02-16-2008, 08:57 PM
I feel your pain Erin.

Watch out Elaine, I hear that snowstorm is heading your way next! :twitcy:

Mag Henrey
02-16-2008, 09:00 PM
that's awful Erin - I hope it doesn't take you too long to rebuild your layout - better than the last one.