PDA

View Full Version : Previously seen kits :):)

dimplebrandy
02-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Ok, so I have no idea if this is doable or not, but I thought I'd at least ask....

Is there anyway that the AWESOME designers here at GDS could rerelease some of their previously seen kits ??
I have been wandering through the Gallery and have seen so many awesome kits
that I would love to have and, unfortunately, they are no longer available.

It doesn't have to be all their Previously Seen kits, just maybe the popular ones and maybe just one kit a month or something.

Like I said, I'm not sure if this is something to be done or not...just a thought.

And I have no idea if I posted in the right spot, so if not sorry !!!

ozchicki
02-16-2008, 05:03 PM
Oh I like this idea!! :)

tborntreger
02-16-2008, 05:09 PM
What kits are you looking for? This might help the designers know what you are interested in seeing return to the store!!

kel3120
02-21-2008, 09:30 PM
I've also seen some in the past that I really liked that were no longer available. Great idea!

shavari
02-22-2008, 03:27 AM
I also like this idea .. another is that they could maybe have an 'on request' section. Designers could put images to these archived kits in their galleries, a reference number and a POA so that we can ask the designer to purchase. Some of us newbies havent seen the older kits but would love to.

Andrea
02-22-2008, 08:25 AM
I think it would be fun to feature some of these older kits for a limited time!

ScrappinBikerChick
02-22-2008, 08:35 AM
i think limited engagement - bringing things back for a short time - would be fun. any ideas about what kits you are thinking of?