PDA

View Full Version : How's your weekend going?

Debra
02-10-2008, 05:17 AM
Yaay.. I cleaned my house!

Yes, I know that's crazy to have to celebrate about. But with everything else and digiscrapping... my poor house has been sorely neglected! Not to say I actually got all the Christmas stuff back in storage...but I did mop the kitchen floor, clean and vaccuum and complete all the laundry :3: so I am One happy camper!! :laugh:

How's your weekend going?

Mom_of_5
02-10-2008, 06:36 AM
I still have a ton of laundry to do and doubt it will get done today. I was up all night with Sam. He has a fever and would cry if laying down. This morning his ear has liquid dripping out of it. According to the nurse on call, since it is draining liquid, then his eardrum has already burst so we can wait until tomorrow to be seen. Now we just have to keep Motrin in him. That takes 2 adults -- we have to hold him down and pry his mouth open to get him to take medicine!

Guess it's a good thing we can wait until tomorrow cuz we have gusts of 50 mph winds and it's snowing so much I can't see 2 ft past my back door!

Maisie
02-10-2008, 05:00 PM
I got to sit and hold my new granddaughter, and play with my grandson.
Sure the house needs vacuuming, and the floors need sweeping, and I really should put away the Chtistmas decorations, but ya know... those things will still be there tomorrow. LOL
I'll do them then! LOL

Sexy__Eyes
02-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Ive done a ton of layouts, went thru old photos and scanned them, put off the laundry until tomorrow, oh and Im down a few million...good thing they are fake poker chips!

pSyren
02-11-2008, 12:27 AM
I had the inlaws round on Saturday to give Alex some inappropriate and dangerous gifts for his birthday that he is now having tantrums about not being allowed to play with! They also gave him a virus so I now have a sick and cranky boy with a high temp, snot everywhere and I'm trying not to catch it myself.
Sunday my parents came over and looked after Alex for a few hours so I could get some sleep.
It's Monday night here now and I've spent the day washing snotty pillows and sheets and scrubbing vomit out of my carpet, all while battling the early stages of morning sickness. Would you believe Jnr managed to throw up on 2 computers today!
Not one of my best weekends :(

PamWhit
02-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Weekend? What weekend? Got home from work on Saturday at 7 pm, spent the entire day Sunday in pj's and sitting at the computer -- absolutely loved it! Didn't cook or clean or do laundy -- bad me. Now it's Monday morning and I'm off to work again. Having my own business means I can't even call in sick! Is it April 15th yet????

Debra
02-11-2008, 05:06 AM
Pam... shame on you for wishing April 15th around so fast on us!! hehe

Rebecca... Sorry for such a "nasty" weekend... Hope you got some rest and Congratulations... !!!

Lis... lol..practicing, are we?!!

lillypug34
02-11-2008, 05:12 AM
We went to Newport, RI for the weekend and had such a great time ... have you ever noticed tho after going away Monday's are SO MUCH HARDER to wake up to?! :confused1:

Thanks goodness for GDS :biggrin: