PDA

View Full Version : Site Maintainence Coming...

HollyS
02-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Sometime during this coming week, the entire site will be down for maintenance. After our maintenance is completed, some of you may may "see" our site faster than others so be patient....it totally depends on your internet provider. Just keep checking for when you yourself see it back up and running.

twirlyjoy
02-09-2008, 08:11 AM
oh boy oh boy!!! My heart is racing and I am breaking out in a cold sweat at the very thought ot it!!! What on earth am I going to do???? Oh no, please don't tell me I have to do housework!!! :burnout::burnout::burnout::afraid::afraid::afraid ::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Sexy__Eyes
02-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Oh nooooo you cant!!! Where am I supposed to go for 2 days? :cry:

mosser77
02-09-2008, 08:46 AM
"Nooooooooooo!" she screams from the thought of being without GDS.

Mom_of_5
02-09-2008, 08:51 AM
"Nooooooooooo!" she screams from the thought of being without GDS.

My feelings EXACTLY, Erin! What in the world will I do? Will dh expect me to actually get some laundry done???

OH NO!!!!!!

Debra
02-09-2008, 09:26 AM
hehe... I'm going on vacation!!! :rock:

Sexy__Eyes
02-09-2008, 11:06 AM
hehe... I'm going on vacation!!! :rock:

Thanks for the invite Debra...where do you live??? :wink:

Debra
02-09-2008, 11:08 AM
MD... it's cold here.. not a fun place for vacation... How about we head to Aruba or Vegas? :wink:

Sexy__Eyes
02-09-2008, 11:09 AM
MD... it's cold here.. not a fun place for vacation... How about we head to Aruba or Vegas? :wink:

You got it!*woot

OneMemory
02-09-2008, 11:50 AM
I'll be at CHA so hopefully it's one of those days!

Rae's World
02-09-2008, 04:11 PM
My feelings EXACTLY, Erin! What in the world will I do? Will dh expect me to actually get some laundry done???

OH NO!!!!!!

I am with these guys. My life is not complete without GDS!!!!!! I can't face the laundry!!!! NO, don't make me!!!!!!!!!!

Helen
02-10-2008, 11:13 PM
I'll be at CHA so hopefully it's one of those days!

Awww - you lucky gal - I am envious - you have to tell us all about it when you get back.

And yes, even Maryland sounds good to me right now.

It got down to MINUS 10 here last night - with a wind chill of MINUS 40!!!!!!!!!!

Today's HIGH was only ZERO - and that's farenheit!!!!!!! With the wind chill it was supposed to feel like MINUS 30 or so - and that was today's high!

It's supposed to warm up Monday to a balmy SEVEN degreees or so - and we now have a SNOW advisory for Monday night - about 3 more inches on top of the SIXTEEN I got last week.

This winter is becoming longer by the week!!!!!!!

BRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScrapShana
02-11-2008, 02:56 AM
Thesite isn't down yet and I'm already getting that jittery feeling. Please make it quick and painless Holly!!!
I say we all head to Vegas. I don't gamble, but I can cheer on Liz at the poker table! LOL

inge
02-11-2008, 04:45 AM
This is where the time diffrence comes in handy for a change...Most of the time i'm sleeping like a baby !

But it will be lonely days without you ladies ! !!

mskline
02-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Thesite isn't down yet and I'm already getting that jittery feeling. Please make it quick and painless Holly!!!
I say we all head to Vegas. I don't gamble, but I can cheer on Liz at the poker table! LOL

I feel ya! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :eek1

bethb
02-11-2008, 08:18 PM
And yes, even Maryland sounds good to me right now.

It got down to MINUS 10 here last night - with a wind chill of MINUS 40!!!!!!!!!!

Today's HIGH was only ZERO - and that's farenheit!!!!!!! With the wind chill it was supposed to feel like MINUS 30 or so - and that was today's high!

It's supposed to warm up Monday to a balmy SEVEN degreees or so - and we now have a SNOW advisory for Monday night - about 3 more inches on top of the SIXTEEN I got last week.

This winter is becoming longer by the week!!!!!!!

BRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH says that is the kindof weather where you take a pot of boiling water and toss it in the air outside. It goes poof! He found a youtube video about and wants to try it!

emst
02-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Oh please be back up quick, what will I do without you. Oh I know, scrap and then post when the site is back up.

Melody
02-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Um. Yikes! I'm off to furiously take notes for all the challenges so I can scrap while I'm waiting. No GDS! Scary thought!!

anitastreet
02-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Um. Yikes! I'm off to furiously take notes for all the challenges so I can scrap while I'm waiting. No GDS! Scary thought!!

ack!!!! me too. I better get my challenges finished! I had a busy week last week and didn't get to scrap.. now I'm getting back into the swing and read this!!! oh no! :)

and Helen...MD and VA aren't too warm today either...it was 13 degrees here today when the girls left for school..that's cold!

Hubby's looking at a job in Florida...man that sounds SO good to me for so many reasons!!! :) :)

yvonnew
02-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Debra. I am with you! I need a vacation with everything that has been going on around here in my house.... calgon baths aren't working anymore.

I am going to go through withdrawals...

HollyS
02-13-2008, 03:43 AM
Hey all! Wanted to give you an update that we are probably looking at end of the week it looks like. :)

Andrea
02-13-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm planning for a multi day nap on this one!!:laugh:

inge
02-14-2008, 02:23 AM
Wasn't it queen of the crop on friday (or is my calender marked wrong) ...

mosser77
02-14-2008, 03:47 AM
Wasn't it queen of the crop on friday (or is my calender marked wrong) ...

QOTC is on Feb 29th :)

HollyS
02-16-2008, 02:44 PM
Hi all! Thanks for all your patience! We're back up!

Please post here if you run into any problems whatsoever!

Take care,
Holly

charliesnana
02-16-2008, 02:51 PM
Holly, is the store still down or is it just a problem at my end?