PDA

View Full Version : PSE Intermediate Course Syllabus

amyleigh1204
02-04-2008, 07:12 AM
Here, you can download and view the PSE Intermediate Course syllabus.

dcmennealy
07-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Hi,
I was interested in the intermediate course but wanted to check out the syllabus to make sure I was at the appropriate level. However, when I tried to view the attachment, it says I don't have permission to view the page and I have to log in. I thought by being in the forum it would work but I cannot seem to see the link.

Can you help?

Thanks.

mosser77
07-04-2009, 04:18 AM
I was able to view it fine just now. You'll need to have Adobe downloaded in order to view it. You can get it free here (http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=BUIGO).

Let us know if you still have troubles!

dcmennealy
07-04-2009, 04:45 AM
I had reader already installed. Maybe I didn't log in correctly. Thanks for your help.

californiateri
07-10-2009, 06:47 AM
How much does the course cost? And, where would you sign up for it?

Debra
07-10-2009, 07:07 AM
How much does the course cost? And, where would you sign up for it?

Hi there!

The course for July has closed however, you can purchase the August class (PSE Classes are currently on Summer Special 30% off @ $21.00 here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=62_63&products_id=904

russetlocks
07-18-2009, 02:56 AM
I signed up for the Intermediate class and I have not found any link to the actual class. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you,
Tracel

elenasworld
07-18-2009, 01:14 PM
I signed up for the Intermediate class and I have not found any link to the actual class. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you,
Tracel

I am not sure which class you signed up for July? or August?
Let me find someone to get some information to you

Suzanne
09-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Hello Amy,
I found and printed out the first weeks lessons and they are awesome. Are the lessons posted once a week or ???? Also, will be notified when the second week becomes available? Thanks for your help. Suzanne

donakat
09-15-2009, 11:00 AM
Suzanne,
This is an old thread, and Amy doesn't teach it now. The class is taught by Debra Anderson, and you can purchase the course in the store. Look on the left side of the page for "GoDigital Classes" and click on that. A new class will start at the beginning of the month.

mosser77
09-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Suzanne,
This is an old thread, and Amy doesn't teach it now. The class is taught by Andrea Gold, and you can purchase the course in the store. Look on the left side of the page for "GoDigital Classes" and click on that. A new class will start at the beginning of the month.

Actually, Debra is teaching this class now :) Andrea does Illustrator and PS CS2/3.

donakat
09-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Actually, Debra is teaching this class now :) Andrea does Illustrator and PS CS2/3.

Oops, sorry about that!