PDA

View Full Version : Grandchild on Thursday + Sale Extended

Helen
01-31-2008, 12:21 AM
Hello everyone....boy do I have a lot of news to share with you.

First, my 5th grandbaby is going to be induced Thursday afternoon/evening - TODAY - YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Daughter's doctor decided Wednesday to induce - she's been 4 cm dilated for 2 weeks now - and her due date was last Saturday.

So sometime Thursday evening - I will finally find out if I will be buying BOY or GIRL gifts - yahoo - talked with Heidi tonight - and she's doing fine - just anxious to get through the next day and hold her baby.

I'll be posting photos on Friday.

Second - my sale in my store at 50% off is now extended through Sunday night, February 3 - I've had people tell me they get paid on the first and/or Friday, so I thought I'd leave the sale up for them - besides - this may be my last grandchild - so I think it's time to celebrate!

Well it's late and I know I am going to be up late tomorrow night - but I just wanted to pass the news along.....

a new grandbaby finally coming....my sale's extended
wow - not bad for this old lady tonight - so much excitement - will be back tomorrow with more

twirlyjoy
01-31-2008, 12:26 AM
woohooo How exciting!!! The baby and the blog - and the extended sale!! Hope everything goes ok with the birth - have just been and commented on your blog - I was the very first!!!

gigichet
01-31-2008, 01:47 AM
Yippee....you will have the baby by tonight. I know that you have to be thrilled to know that the day is FINALLY here and you can start to reax again. I can't wait to see the pictures and I know that you are excited to get to meet this little one.

And you sale has been extended...wonderful news...plus you did a blog...what a fantastic way to finish off the week. Great work Helen...:)

lillypug34
01-31-2008, 02:54 AM
Such exciting news Helen! I'll be thinking of all of you today and can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl and see PICTURES! Your new blog looks terrific too!

Mom_of_5
01-31-2008, 03:22 AM
YIPPEEEEE! Yay!!! Finally, the baby will be here! Will be waiting to hear more news and see pics!

inge
01-31-2008, 05:32 AM
Here it is thursdaynight allready !!!! I wish her the best of luck ! Enjoy the experience Helen, it may be the last time !

emst
01-31-2008, 08:44 AM
Oh wow how exciting Helen, can't wait to see photos of your new grandbaby. Awesome on the extended date of your sale, definitely a reason to celebrate.

Andrea
01-31-2008, 01:01 PM
Congratulations!! I hope all goes well for her! Can't wait to see some pics!

ScrapShana
01-31-2008, 04:47 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayers are going out to you and your family for a wonderful birthing experience! Thanks for extending that sale too...whoohoo!!!!!! ;)