PDA

View Full Version : ok wisdomes are out!

redring
12-09-2006, 12:47 AM
not as bad as I expected but im up at 3:am because ive swollen back up in my sleep. I needed to stock up on cold packs for this. The first half of the day was horable and I tried to stay unconcious. The later half was not so bad though. close to just filling an zip bag with snow.... im soo tired.

okblues
12-09-2006, 01:37 AM
You sound miserable and I hope you heal quickly. Do you have any frozen peas? They make great cold packs.

HollyS
12-09-2006, 01:47 AM
Oh my, take care of yourself! It'll be over soon, just keep telling yourself that...

steph
12-09-2006, 04:46 AM
It will get better each day, I promise....been there, done that, got the T-shirt!!! Just take care of yourself and do what your dentist said. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Steph

Debra
12-09-2006, 06:31 AM
well Red, as one who is terrified of the dentish chair....you are my hero! Hope day 2 is much better and you can look back with fond memories someday that you survived the big wisdom tooth take out! Rest, Rest, Rest... hugs :)

redring
12-09-2006, 01:44 PM
thanks everyone! feeling much better. Cant use my C-pap though. The swelling is just too bad. My poor dh is beside himself just looking at me. :) its funny really the pain is not really a problem and hasent been scence the first few hrs, its just the swelling. Without my c-pap ive been too tired to commet to doing anything. ill probably be fine by monday but ill be playing hooky anyways. have to love my kittys though. my two oldest boys have been glued to me. suportive and loveing. I just made the DH go hang out with the guys for tonight. I cant get used to him trying to cater to me like this. Thank you for all the suport and well wishes!!

steph
12-10-2006, 05:00 AM
I can totally understand why you are tired without your c-pap! We went one weekend to visit family out of town, and I forgot a piece of Dave's c-pap so he couldn't use it! He said he has never been so tired in his whole life... it felt like he didn't sleep for two days! I felt so bad!!!

Anyway, I'm glad you are getting a bit better, and hopefully the swelling will go down soon!!!

Steph

Daniellesmama
12-10-2006, 05:43 AM
the first few days are always the worst, but it slowly gets better. Take care of yourself and let DH pamper you - you deserve it!!

NicholeAnn
12-11-2006, 12:46 PM
I hope you start feeling better!

redring
12-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Thanks all!!!

Debra
12-11-2006, 05:25 PM
How are you...day 3, right? :)

redring
12-12-2006, 02:20 AM
Bruseing has set in. I believe this to be a good sign. Most of the pain is gone except the soreness I cost my self tonight by trying to nibble an pice of pizza to death. I WON!!! But I am paying for it. Last time i do that. That brings me to my latest predicament. 5:12 And wide awake. Havent taken my pain pills in two days. When I went to bed I was still so sore I finally grabed one thinking it would help me sleep by easeing the paine at least. But no, it seems now that I am not covering so much pain with them, they are now going to do the opsient of befor. I am wide awake and rather high. I also have an major craveing for an PB&J but thats whet got me here in the first place. LOL!!
Let me tell you can I be any more of an mess?