PDA

View Full Version : ADSR 3 Blinkies

Melody
01-24-2008, 01:46 AM
I've noticed some of you ladies already have your team names and blinkies set up for ADSR. I'd love to hear your team names and see your blinkies here, if you don't mind. I want to get ready to start cheering!

:vb_chirolp_iei::vb_chirolp_iei::vb_chirolp_iei:

mosser77
01-24-2008, 01:49 AM
Theresa and I are Linked Layers :)

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/tborntreger/TADSR-Blinkie21.gif

pSyren
01-24-2008, 04:43 AM
cool name!
I'm doing it with Queen Pamedalah. We discussed names today and she is making us a blinkie.
This is going to be so much fun.

inge
01-25-2008, 05:10 AM
MagHenrey did a fabulous job making ours. It was her first so I'm quite impressed !

http://i32.tinypic.com/10omz5y.gif

mosser77
01-25-2008, 06:00 AM
That's an awesome blinkie!!! Too cute :)

charliesnana
01-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Leslie (Charlie'sMomma) and I decided to give this a try, too. We are calling our team 'Scrappin' 4 Charlie'. We haven't figured out how to make blinkies (yet) so will have to go without one. This should be a lot of fun!

Melody
01-26-2008, 02:13 PM
This is great you guys. We'll have lots of GDS teams!

Oh, Shari, I'm pretty sure that Beckie Wallace will custom make a blinkie for around $5. Check it out in the store. Not a bad price to sport your own blinkie!

Rae's World
01-26-2008, 03:14 PM
I am doing it will my IRL BFF. we don't have a blinkie yet. We combined our SN names. Her's is Queen of Chaos and mine is Rae's World so we came up with

"A Rae of Chaos"

I thought it had a great ring to it. Good luck to everyone!!!!

Mag Henrey
01-26-2008, 03:45 PM
Leslie (Charlie'sMomma) and I decided to give this a try, too. We are calling our team 'Scrappin' 4 Charlie'. We haven't figured out how to make blinkies (yet) so will have to go without one. This should be a lot of fun!

Depends on what programe you use - I did mine is PSE2 (following instructions for PSE4 and it worked). I googled "how to make a blinkie" and got a few options that came up.

Not quite as great as some of the other blinkies out there but for a first attempt I'm pretty happy with it.

pSyren
01-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Queen Pamedalah and I are the Tex Aus Coast Girls.
She made this blinkie for us.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d194/pSyrenSong/TexAusBlinkie1.gif

Rae's World
01-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Depends on what programe you use - I did mine is PSE2 (following instructions for PSE4 and it worked). I googled "how to make a blinkie" and got a few options that came up.

Not quite as great as some of the other blinkies out there but for a first attempt I'm pretty happy with it.

Where did you find the PSE4 instructions?

madi
01-27-2008, 02:14 AM
I entered the adsr3 with my daughter Maya (Madigirl). We have no idea what this race is about (apart from lots of scrapping fun).
But we do have our blinkie ready and we are team nr 5 ! (Hilarious eyes)

I scrap with photoshop elements 5 and learned about making a blinkie by just downloading one and opening it in photoshop. That way you can easily see how a blinkie is built up.

Diane