PDA

View Full Version : Look What I Got

DiamondDesign
01-15-2008, 07:56 AM
I had never been to Atomic Cupcake. I had seen it in credits by designers, but I never plan to design, just scrap.

When I saw this thread (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4747), I went to see what the fuss was about. Wow. I left it up, because I wasn't sure I needed it. I don't plan to design, but a month subscription is a pretty neat deal.

Well, dh saw it on my computer. As an early birthday present (because of the time constraints) he bought me a subscription AND downloaded ALL of the actions! I have no idea how long that took him.

I have already used a couple in a layout I'm working on. Thank you QueenPamedalah for the "Heads Up!"

KattyZak
01-15-2008, 08:36 AM
That is so cool and I need to do this, too.

Helen
01-15-2008, 09:30 AM
I had never been to Atomic Cupcake. I had seen it in credits by designers, but I never plan to design, just scrap.

When I saw this thread (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4747), I went to see what the fuss was about. Wow. I left it up, because I wasn't sure I needed it. I don't plan to design, but a month subscription is a pretty neat deal.

Well, dh saw it on my computer. As an early birthday present (because of the time constraints) he bought me a subscription AND downloaded ALL of the actions! I have no idea how long that took him.

I have already used a couple in a layout I'm working on. Thank you QueenPamedalah for the "Heads Up!"

Fantastic! And no, you don't have to be a designer to use their actions - many non-designers use these actions when they are making their layouts or cards.
They don't take long to download - but that was very sweet your DH bought these AND downloaded them! Well, we won't be seeing you for a few days now - lol - have fun playing with the actions on your layouts!

KattyZak
01-15-2008, 09:57 AM
Can I run actions in PSE5.0?
Trying so hard not to spend any money but also hate to pass up what sounds like a very good deal.
I am wanting paper tearing, folder corners, wavy lines and such - would I find that here?

mosser77
01-15-2008, 10:39 AM
Kathy, I have the paper tear one from AC and I use PSE 5. I think most of them run in PSE, just double check!!

Mom_of_5
01-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Yes, and now that I have ALL the actions from AC and use PSE5. Where do I load them so that I can use them?? Yes, laugh away...I don't have a problem with that as long as someone can laugh AND help me. LOL!

mosser77
01-15-2008, 11:28 AM
Yes, and now that I have ALL the actions from AC and use PSE5. Where do I load them so that I can use them?? Yes, laugh away...I don't have a problem with that as long as someone can laugh AND help me. LOL!

It's been awhile, but if I remember correctly, there was an info sheet/instructions on how to install the actions included in the file.

QueenPamedalah
01-15-2008, 01:03 PM
I've got PSE5 and they are working just fine...
just fine...he he

And I'm not a designer either, but I do love to play!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!

just kidding! Do what's right for you!

Mom_of_5
01-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Got it! :laugh:

Melody
01-15-2008, 04:15 PM
Diamond - what an awesome birthday present. And for him to do the dirty work in downloading them too! I'll have to admit I joined for a month, too. Awesome deal - I couldn't pass it up!

precious
01-20-2008, 12:17 PM
i still dont know what they are,....can you give me the link so i can see what the action does?
Thank you.

mosser77
01-20-2008, 12:19 PM
i still dont know what they are,....can you give me the link so i can see what the action does?
Thank you.

www.atomiccupcake.com

precious
01-20-2008, 12:32 PM
i went to look ... i cant find prices for actions...i dont need all of them but maybe 2-3 that i can use..can i buy individual actions from there?

emst
01-20-2008, 01:05 PM
there are some free ones in there that you can try

Mag Henrey
01-20-2008, 02:40 PM
How sweet is he - wonderful man to not only buy but download for you.

Must admit I have looked it and it is a fantastic deal - will have to see if I am totally over my budget this month or whether I can squeeze another thing onto my credit card.

mosser77
01-20-2008, 03:49 PM
i went to look ... i cant find prices for actions...i dont need all of them but maybe 2-3 that i can use..can i buy individual actions from there?

As of February 1, you will be able to purchase individual actions. They are changing their pricing, but for now you can purchase a 30 day subscription for $19.95 and download all you want. If you're only needing a couple, you should probably wait until they are priced individually.