PDA

View Full Version : Deep and Warm Thanks

gigichet
01-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Thank you all.
To all of you beautiful ladies you sent best wishes and prayes to my daughter Rebekah when she lost her baby thank you.
We got the answer we were hoping for. She does not have any kind of cancer. The mass that they found is in her tube and the doctor seemd to think that her body is flushing it out after the D&C. Seems some how that with the lost of her baby the mass stopped growning.
She will have to have another scan in six weeks to make sure the mass has gone. If it hasn't she will have another op to clean her out. Her doctor says he feels there is no reason why she won't be able to fall pregnant again. He said to give it six months and if she isn't pregnant by then to go back to him.
She has gone back to work but still gets teary.
I can't put into words how much you all mean to me. Your kinds words and surport was amazing.

I am forever thankfull,
Gale

gigichet
01-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Oh Gale I am so very thankful to hear that the news worked out good...and with all of us praying who could have had any doubt. Thank you for keeping us posted and tell Rebekah that I am thrilled to hear that all is well and she is still in my prayers. {{{{{hugs}}}}} to you my friend.

Helen
01-10-2008, 09:08 AM
HUGS - and thanks for updating us! THRILLED to hear she's getting better and go at it again in 6 months! My oldest had to go through THREE invitros and lots of pain and tears before she finally finally finally had our Sarah (the 6 year old) so I totally understand all of the pain and stress and tears all of you are going through - its tough - very tough - but keep hanging in there! As long as the doctor thinks she can do it - keep trying!

eb2177
01-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Wonderful news in this sad time! Thank you for updating us. I will continue to keep Rebekah and your family in my prayers.

anitastreet
01-10-2008, 09:21 AM
what a relief for no cancer...I know it doesn't lessen the saddness of losing a child but it at least gives hope for the future. all the best to your family.

KattyZak
01-10-2008, 11:04 AM
That is indeed good news! Hugs!

ScrapShana
01-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Such GREAT news Gale! I hope the good news keeps coming her way. She's very lucky to have a wonderful mother like you. :)

Debra
01-12-2008, 05:28 AM
Thanks for the update Gale. Again, I am so sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for Rebekah's recovery. Hugs to you both!