PDA

View Full Version : Am computerless :(

twirlyjoy
01-09-2008, 10:18 AM
As you all know, my EHD decided that my pictures folder was corrupt, so took it in today - the guy said that he will do his best, but that corrupt files are harder to sort out and recover than just deleted by accident! So, fingers are very crossed on that one!

Whilst I was there, I had a fab conversation with him about backing up etc etc and I decided to have another hard drive installed in my computer and just use the EHD as extra back-up. So, long story short, I now have no computer until at least Saturday, but it will be worth it in the end!!!

I am on Emi's computer at the moment which is pretty slow, but better than nothing, but this is just to warn you that I prolly won't be around as much as usual.

Just a side note, i think the guy in the shop thinks I have completely flipped - he asked me how urgently I needed my computer back and I told him that he couldn't keep it for too long as all my friends were in there!!! He gave me a rather strange look but am hoping he realised how much I needed it backČ!!!!!