PDA

View Full Version : Any spare prayers...please

gigichet
01-06-2008, 10:41 AM
I want to thank each of you wonderful ladies who sent me messages when you read about my daughter Rebekah losing her baby. She as you would expect is not doing very well at the moment. All she wants is her baby back. I have to watch her in pain knowing that they is nothing I can say at this moment that will make her feel better.

She has had a D&C and we are now waiting for results to come back on a mass they have found. We have both got on the next to look these things up and all we have done is to really scare ourselves. Will write part of the report here for those who want to look it up themselves. If you have any spare prayers can you please say them for my beautiful daughter.

FINDINGS:There is a solid mass which lies within the endometrial cavity and demonstrates interal vascularity. This has a cystic components to it and the lesion measures approximately 6x4.5cm. There is fluid outlinding the fundal aspect of the lesion. There is a 2.7cm follicle in the left ovary. The ovaries are otherwise normal and there is no free fluid.

COMMENTS: Endometrial mass outlind by fluid. Given the vascularity a neoplastic disorder cannot by excluded. Given the recent pregnancy tropoblastic neoplasm should also be considered.

Thank you every one once again for your thoughts.
Gale (wildstorm)

gigichet
01-06-2008, 10:48 AM
I have posted the above thread for a good friend of mine and she can use some comforting and our prayers right now...so please show her some love and keep her and Rebekah in your prayers. {{{{{hugs}}}}} Gale I am praying hard. Hang in there my friend...

tborntreger
01-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Gale, you and Rebekah will be in my prayers for sure! I know the pain that your daughter is going through and I will keep your family at the top of my prayer list.

Debra
01-06-2008, 11:16 AM
I am so sorry Gale. Your family will be in my prayers. I know you were so excited as I'm sure Rebekah was and this is such a sad sad loss. Again, I am so sorry and I hope and will pray that the findings come back with a positive and encouraging outcome. Hugs...

Helen
01-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Gale - HUGE HUGS and PRAYERS for Rebekah, your family, and you!

thanks Gwen for passing this on to us.

Gale - don't know what else to say - this has to be very upsetting and scary - not knowing yet - know that we are all praying for the best!

scrappinnana
01-06-2008, 11:21 AM
I will keep them in my prayers.

KattyZak
01-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Gale, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter and family. It must be so hard.

twirlyjoy
01-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Saying lots of prayers for you both - I can't even begin to imagine what Rebekah or you are going through right now - words just aren't enough. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

ABitDaffy
01-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Gale,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Rebekah and your whole family. I hope that the results of the tests come back in the most positive light and that soon, very soon, all of Rebekah's hopes and dreams will come true.

If this gives you any hope, I'll go ahead and post here. One of my very best friends went through this when she lost her first baby - it was susupected that she had a Hydatidiform molar pregnancy which would be consistent with a tropoblastic neoplasm. She had to wait several months (six, I think) to try and get pregnant again, but now, three years later, she has a daughter who will be 2 at the end of the month and a baby boy who was born in August.

I want to cry thinking about what Rebekah is going through right now and I can only imagine how difficult it is for you, when all you want to do is comfort her and there really is nothing that can be done or said.

Please know that we're all thinking of you here and if there's anything we can do, let us know!

emst
01-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Gale my thoughts and prayers are with Rebekah and with you. When I read your message I wanted to understand more about what Rebekah is going through, the web is such a wonderful place for this. You are such a wonderful person and my heart goes out to you and Rebekah. Extra prayers for you both.

lillypug34
01-06-2008, 02:44 PM
The enormity of what you and your daughter are going through right now is difficult to comprehend ... I am so sorry for your struggle and am sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Your daughter is lucky to have a mom like you by her side - hug her and your grandchildren extra hard for me :)

anitastreet
01-06-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm just reading this now and I'm so sorry for your family's loss..will keep good thoughts and prayers for you all.

Mom_of_5
01-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Oh, Gale, you and your daughter definitely have my prayers. Please hang in there!

Sexy__Eyes
01-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh Gale my prayers are with you and Rebekah.

ScrapShana
01-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Thank you so much for the update. I cannot imagine the pain and fear you are all going through with this tragic event. Hang in there and know we are all praying very hard for you.

Melody
01-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Gale, my thoughts are with you and your daughter.

nancyrwa
01-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Gale, you and your family are in our thoughts. Know that there is a lot of love and support for all of you at this time.

Nancy

inge
01-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Allthough I have to admit I don't understand the whole message I will pray for you both !

eb2177
01-07-2008, 03:31 AM
Gale, my prayers are with you and Rebekah. I have no words to offer that would help, I can't even begin to understand the pain of this kind of loss. But you both are in my prayers and I know that prayer and He who hears them are powerful.

his
01-07-2008, 03:54 AM
Oo, I'm so sorry! Gale, you, Rebekah and all your family will be in my prayers for sure!

wildstorm
01-07-2008, 04:33 AM
Oh my thank you every one. You have no idea how much reading your messages means to me. Only about 12 hours till we hopefully get the results that we are hoping for. My heart felt thanks to all of you.
Gale

gigichet
01-07-2008, 04:41 AM
Oh my thank you every one. You have no idea how much reading your messages means to me. Only about 12 hours till we hopefully get the results that we are hoping for. My heart felt thanks to all of you.
Gale

Please, please keep us posted Gale. This is just more proof that GDS is a wonderful place and that in a time of need they are there for you.