PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Present To Myself

ABitDaffy
01-01-2008, 04:13 AM
:laugh: Late last week, I ordered 10 12X12 prints from here at GDS. When I got home late yesterday afternoon, they were waiting for me on my doorstep. Now, I'm a technical kind of girl - I love to look at my layouts on the computer screen and I even make DVD slideshows of them, but nothing prepared me for how gorgeous my pages would be printed out larger than life. I've ordered photography prints from several places, but, in my opinion, I've never seen quality like these prints. The paper is heavy and stable and the colors and saturation are amazing! Do yourself a favor and order at least one of these prints - it will really make you excited about scrapping all over again. I've already put mine in an album and I've looked through it at least 100 times (although there were a couple I seriously considered framing, because I want to look at them all the time) :laugh:

Thanks, Holly and Debra, for providing this printing service - I'll definitely be a repeat customer!:wink:

lillypug34
01-01-2008, 04:38 AM
Daphne - I second everything you said! I ordered some prints for the first time a few months ago and I am determined to print as many as I can now!

I have 4 of my favorite layouts of my girls hanging in their rooms and they make such perfect decorations ... GDS does such a fabulous job printing, I highly recommend printing 1 or 2 or 10!!

tborntreger
01-01-2008, 06:06 AM
In deed in deed!!!!! Love gDS printing service. If you haven't printed any of your layouts yet, what are you waiting for! There's no better time than now!!!! You won't be disappointed...and on that note, i think i'll order a few more prints today!

HollyS
01-01-2008, 06:43 AM
aw you guys are sweet.........that's exactly how I felt the first time I had them printed too! I can't wait to show them off in my album. Let's face it, most friends, family and acquantances (sp?) around us don't digiscrap so it's a lot more "normal" to browse thru an album then to ask them to come in my office and sit down at my computer and walk them thru my gallery!

twirlyjoy
01-01-2008, 07:27 AM
I agree completely!!! I just LOVE my LOs I had printed here and am saving up to have some more done!!!

On Christmas day, the girls' Dad (my ex-dh!!) came round to see them and we got talking about photos as he is having a tattoo done of a photo of the girls, and so I showed him my LOs I got printed here. He is probably the least sentimental person that I know but he sat there and read all the journalling and spent quite a long time looking at them all.

Later that day, I received a text message from him saying "Just thought I'd let you know that I loved the album - brought a real tear to my eye" - it was worth every penny to get that reaction from him - maybe he is human after all!!! ;)