PDA

View Full Version : New Calendar Collection in Helen's Store

Helen
12-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Are you looking for a last minute Christmas gift or stocking stuffer?
Here's something that will help you make at least 6 gifts. I made up some of these for some of my stocking stuffers this year and decided to put them all together as a set for the store.

A new product in my store: Helen's 2008 Calendar Collection (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=1273).

On sale until Jan 2 - for 50% off - Only $2.00.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/HelenEhrenhofer/my%20gds%20kit%20previews/he_calendar_collection_LRG.jpg

6 sets of Printable 2008 Calendars. 4x6 in. png files. Resize to 5x7 in. Can use for S4H or S4O projects. Just slip photo or type under transparent opening and print. Great as gifts! Perfect for party invitations or use as Save the Date cards. After event, use calendar as an element on layout.

Laminate them, attach with binder rings or ribbons, or staple. Or put in photo brag book to carry in purse. Reduce and carry in credit card case.

Each set includes one file for each month from January 2008 through December 2008. Blank cover included for cover or other photo cards. Created in Photoshop CS2 at 300 dpi.

There's a variety in here so you have something for the males and females.

Papers used match papers in Baby Cottage Blue, Baby Cottage Rose, Vintage Pearl, and Fancy page kits. Includes 1 solid blue, 1 solid pink, 1 solid silver velvet, 1 pink floral, 1 quilted solid blue, and 1 vintage parchment paper.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/HelenEhrenhofer/merryChristmas-1-1.gif

KattyZak
12-20-2007, 07:23 PM
What a great last minute stocking stuffer idea, Helen!~

photomama
12-21-2007, 07:20 AM
As usual - they are lovely.

What a neat gift idea. I know I am off to the store - and I know many more people will buy this also.

emst
12-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Helen where were you before with these? Ugh I have only one month to go on my calendars these would have saved me a ton of time. These are awesome and I love how you did them, makes you really see what you're getting. Good idea for party invitations. I think I'll have to get these for sure.

Mom_of_5
12-21-2007, 06:57 PM
O man! Too bad I already completed my calendars! I even used the business card size for Christmas card stuffers.

Helen
12-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Helen where were you before with these? Ugh I have only one month to go on my calendars these would have saved me a ton of time. These are awesome and I love how you did them, makes you really see what you're getting. Good idea for party invitations. I think I'll have to get these for sure.

I know - I know - I know - I didn't get the idea to do these until about a week ago - I needed some for my own gifts.

However, they are also great to use as party invitations and save the date cards, and you can even add them to the digital layout of the event when you scrap it - or any month for that matter.

I will definitely have to put these on my to do list for November next year.

One thing you can do is to use the blank one and as each month goes by, add the photo in it - you want to include next year - and I'm sure I can come up with some freebie calendars for 2009 to put on the 'blank' pages. Then by the time Christmas rolls around next year, you will have the months already done and all you have to do is add the dates. And the gifts won't take as long to make. Wishful thinking - I know.

I just uploaded a huge Candyland page kit - so be on the lookout for when it gets added to the store. It even has a Dear Santa - Thank You for the gifts.
I have to say it's my favorite kit I've done so far - I just LOVE the colors - red, denim blue, light blue, dark green, and light green - wait to you see the elements and the papers - they are drop dead GORGEOUS! I am SO excited to get this kit done. I have so many leftovers I am going to have to give some away. :laugh:

emst
12-22-2007, 03:57 AM
I've already added these to my wish list/cart, I'm going to use them through the year. I really like these and they'll save me a ton of time next year too.

gigichet
12-22-2007, 09:06 AM
these are so cool...and love your animation too. Super...

KattyZak
12-22-2007, 11:46 AM
I did one up, http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=17745&cat=all&limit=last14.
Sure goes fast!