PDA

View Full Version : Which Gift...????

twirlyjoy
12-16-2007, 05:14 AM
Which gift are you most excited to be GIVING someone for Christmas this year????

I have managed to get my girls tickets to see High School Musical - the stage show and they are gonna FREAK when they open them!!! They love HSM and absolutely love the theatre too, so this is gonna be the best, - I hope!!! We aren't actually going till March, but it will definitely give them something to look forward to!!

I am just so excited to be getting them something which they have absolutely no idea bout!!!

HollyS
12-16-2007, 06:08 AM
I just lucked into an FSU (Florida State University) golf bag for my hubby......he LOVES anything FSU and he's going to be so thrilled! And on top ofthat, it was going for $200 in catalogs and online and I found it in a store for $159 and on sale for another 30% so ended up paying $120....WAHOO!!!

babyofmine
12-18-2007, 08:35 AM
I can't post the details of the gift I'm most excited about giving, because JeckaSue is a member here and I don't know if she'll read this. :laugh: But hers is the one I'm most excited about! And if she doesn't like it, I'm taking it back! :lmao:
And the photo books I ordered for the grandparents. Those were fun to make! :wub1:

Antje
12-18-2007, 11:32 AM
I think it's my calendar that everyone in the family is getting this year. They get one each year, but this is the first time I made a scrapbooking calendar. Haven't been into it last year... LOL
And I am so proud! It turned out pretty cool - was delivered today. Even DH loves it even though he wanted a regular photo calendar first.
Have all my layouts posted in the gallery if you are interested. LOL