PDA

View Full Version : Am gonna be......

twirlyjoy
12-16-2007, 12:27 AM
......... an Aunty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited - my brother and SIL are expecting their first baby which will be my first 'real' niece or nephew (my friend's dd calls me Aunty Joy, but am not real aunty!!).

I found out at the end of October, but they didn't want to 'go public' till now, so I have had to keep my mouth shut (a very difficult task for me, especially over something as exciting as this!!) - and last night, they told my girls - Emi nearly cried - but then she is over-emotional just like me!!!!

Mi SIL aimed to have had her first baby by the time she was 33, and she will JUST make it as she will be 33 at the end if June, and the baby is due at the beginning!!

Gotta start looking at baby kits now!!!!

BobbieB
12-16-2007, 12:46 AM
ohhh congrats hun!
We've had THREE New Nephews this year. One in August and 2 in November.
Making it a total of 4 new nephews in 2 years tho the oldest one who would be almost 2 now died a week after he was born.
I made a scrap in the gallery with 2 of the 3

Sooooooooo CONGRATS! I love being Tante Bobbie to some <--From louisiana...french and all and Aunt Bobbie to others

So have fun...lots and lots of fun...all warm and snuggly and cute..for awhile lmao

HollyS
12-16-2007, 06:13 AM
Aw, congrats Joy! It's music to my ears when I hear "Aunt Holly" coming from my nieces and nephews!

Debra
12-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Congrats Joy... That's wonderful news! One cannot have too many nieces and nephews!!!

lillypug34
12-16-2007, 06:46 AM
Congrats Joy ... what a great subject to scrap heehee!!!

Mom_of_5
12-16-2007, 08:07 AM
Congratulations!!

I just have to be satisfied with being a mom and enjoying all my cousins' new babies. I only have one brother & he has no desire to have any children -- says they take up too much time. How selfish is that???

again, CONGRATULATIONS!

anitastreet
12-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Congrats...I love being an Aunty....my neices and nephews are all older then my kids and for many years they were "my" only kids...love them all!

Antje
12-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Congrats! Those are wonderful news. I also love being an Auntie, have 3 nieces and 2 nephews, the youngest niece is 8 months old (just 2 months younger than Lukas) and the youngest nephew is 1 1/2 years old. That is perfect for my kids - too bad they all live in Munich...

KattyZak
12-16-2007, 07:52 PM
congrats! you will have fun being an aunt and having a little one to snuggle and love.

babyofmine
12-18-2007, 08:30 AM
how fun!! :D congrats to them and to you!