PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Prints from GDS!

lillypug34
12-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Merry Christmas to me! I just got 3 more prints in the mail (12x12 one sided) from GDS and they look FABULOUS! So realistic it's like I could reach in and grab the elements right off the page!! I printed out a layout using Theresa's Willow Mini, one with Andrea's Bliss and one with Verena's Touch of Nature ... ladies, your kits look amazing in print!

Now off to figure out how to hang these in my girls rooms!

Sexy__Eyes
12-15-2007, 09:50 AM
Awesome...cant wait to try it. I won 6 free prints and its so hard to make up my mind which I want printed.

Debra
12-15-2007, 09:54 AM
Awesome...cant wait to try it. I won 6 free prints and its so hard to make up my mind which I want printed.

Oh My Goodness... Hurry and choose those layouts... promise you won't be disappointed!! :gogo:

tborntreger
12-15-2007, 10:21 AM
I agree you will not be disappointed! You have to order prints!!! Come on what are you waiting for? HURRY!!!

Thanks for the compliment Beckie!!

kel3120
12-15-2007, 11:11 AM
I am finally going to order some (hopefully tomorrow)! I was surprised because it was more expensive to order 8x8 prints at other sites than to order 12x12 here. And one site I was trying kept showing the preview as cutting off everything that was close to the edge like stitching.

I was wondering about how long it took to get your pages? At the last minute I decided to make my mom a scrapbook for Christmas, so I'm hoping if I order them tomorrow they will make it in time. If not, it's not that big of a deal. She lives close enough that I can visit her a few days after and give it to her then.

twirlyjoy
12-16-2007, 01:20 AM
I agree, the prints are truly awesome!!! I soooo want to get some more of mine printed, but have to wait till after Christmas to afford it now!!

As far as how quickly the prints arrive, all I can say is how quick mine were - mine were delivered to me in less than a week of my ordering them - and I am international. Of course, I don't know how your postal service is affected in the run-up to Christmas, but I guess its certainly worth a try - I expect Holly or Debra can give you a better idea.

BobbieB
12-16-2007, 02:00 AM
I can't wait to try it Once.
My MIL's Book won't be done by christmas because other things have come up. But I do want to get the one Shana made of my best friend printed out and hung on the wall so that will be my first print once I get the printable one i think she's sending. and add journaling of course even tho I don't want to touch her beautiful work lol