PDA

View Full Version : Am so excited!!!

twirlyjoy
12-07-2007, 09:51 AM
The Junior school that 2 of my girls go to does a Carol service at the local church every Christmas. Lucie's year (year 3 - 7/8 year olds) get to take part in the tableau - well, some of them do!! Three weeks ago, Lucie told me that she had said that she would like to take part, which is great and, being blonde-haired and blue-eyed, I thought she'd be an angel! However, she kept saying that she wanted to be Mary - yeah, her and the 45 other little girls in her year, right???!!! So, over the last 3 weeks, we have repeatedly had this conversation - I sooo didn't want her to be disappointed when she ended up being an angel (acting only, you understand!!!! lol!!).

Anyway, she came out of school today and guess what???!!! She's Mary!!! I am soooo excited for her!! Apparently, when the teacher told her that she was going to be Mary, Lucie said "My Mum was wrong cos she said I wouldn't be Mary" to which her teacher replied "Well, adults are sometimes wrong"!! I can't believe she has told her that - I have brought her up to believe that I am always right!!!! lol!!!

Debra
12-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Yaaay!!! Congrats to Lucie! Out of all the girls for her to be chosen... What a great honor!

Sexy__Eyes
12-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Super Luckie...Im so happy you got the part you wanted.

HollyS
12-07-2007, 11:08 AM
LOL!!!! You are too funny Joy! Congrats for her....!

gigichet
12-07-2007, 11:14 AM
woohoo...congrats to Lucie oops I mean Mary...haha

ABitDaffy
12-07-2007, 11:42 AM
That's awesome! She will be a wonderful Mary! Do you think you could simulcast the show on the web so we could all watch the show with you?:laugh:

ScrapShana
12-07-2007, 04:21 PM
YAY! What an honor for her! Can't wait to see pictures!!