PDA

View Full Version : Holiday wish list....

ScrappinBikerChick
12-06-2007, 10:13 AM
all right everyone...what are you asking for, either digi-scrapping or not?

DH & I really want a Wii...will have to see if we get it or not :wink: not sure what else yet, got any ideas?

tborntreger
12-06-2007, 10:41 AM
OMG so funny I want a Wii too. I want to get the Dancing w/ the Stars game. LOL ROTFLMAO... I'm such a dork. But I keep telling myself i could dance some of this flab off! hahahaha... We're going to wait til next year to get that I think!

I am however getting a wacom so I'm soooo excited!!!!!!! Other than that I want good food and good fellowship!

HollyS
12-06-2007, 10:57 AM
We lucked into a Wii before father's day so it was a gift to hubby and the boys! They love it and all our neighbors want to come and play all the time!

Alf mentioned that the Memory Purses are on sale right now so I've been hinting to my family that i want one of them...one small and one big :)

Other than that, i'm just looking forward to spending time with family!

lillypug34
12-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Oh my gosh my brother has a Wii ... I go to his house and box with him all the time! The only way I could ever possibly knock out a 6'4" guy!! SO FUN!

I want peace on earth good will toward men ... and a wacom:laugh:

emst
12-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Okay I don't even know what a Wii... is, so I guess I can't ask for one. I can't think of anything that I really want for myself other than peace, health and happiness. Oh and of course that we get Kimberly out of Guatemala, no news yet on that yet though.

anitastreet
12-06-2007, 01:17 PM
no Wii here...and I'm not really asking for anything..hubby surprised me with my NikonD80 for Mother's Day and I just got my new laptop...but if I know hubby he'll have something anyway!

Elaine, I'd give up all my presents if it would help get your little Kimberly home from Guatemala...do keep us posted...I know how you daughter must feel..when we sent our papers off for Lizzie we had no idea what would happen as the China adoption program was closed due to SARS....HUGS to you.

ScrapShana
12-06-2007, 03:49 PM
I just bought myself a Wacom too, Theresa! Been eyeing one for a while now and finally decided to splurge. Just the small one, but still a splurge for me. Besides, Santa said I could. LOL

Maisie
12-06-2007, 04:21 PM
I 'd love a new digital camera, and a plain wedding band to wear.
And to see my granchildren in GA!

KattyZak
12-06-2007, 05:21 PM
I am getting the Bamboo Fun along with my DD which I ordered online from my Mom. Other gift will be our vacation to Playa Del Carmen in Feb...so that's about it. Really cutting back this year. I typically buy myself a lot of stuff while I am out but not this year. Going to the Mall of America on Sunday with a truckload of teen girls but will be mostly going for the atmosphere.

KattyZak
12-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Well, after some thought, I would really like a new pc for my pretty much unused scrap room. Yep, that's what I want and I would like this computer to just be mine...no one else.
I assumed DH and I were not buying gifts this each other, something we have never done before, but I came up with something...so, I asked. And he said we weren't..oh oh. I got an idea. I want a stylish camera bag for my DSLR. At my DD's inisistence, a few years back, I had a purse like bag for my film SLR. I really, really want one.
I got him a little something at MOA today...weird as it might seem, I got him Lime Brine from Williams Sonoma as he does like to cook Sunday dinners.

inge
12-10-2007, 02:04 AM
Just checked what a wacom is. Nothing for me...lack of talent, LOL.

Don't tell anyone else but what we really would like for christmas is a baby. Our house is finally almost childsave (just la(c)king? a real kitchen). So hopefully by the end of 2008... But hey, keep it a secret for a while !

twirlyjoy
12-10-2007, 03:28 AM
Don't tell anyone else but what we really would like for christmas is a baby. Our house is finally almost childsave (just la(c)king? a real kitchen). So hopefully by the end of 2008... But hey, keep it a secret for a while !

oh, I so hope you get tour Christmas wish!!!!

I don't have anything on my wish list this year - we aren't buying presents between my brothers, sil and dad as we are putting all our money together and going away for a week in february.

The girls will no doubt get me something, but they get to choose my present from them - I don't get a say in it!!

KattyZak
12-10-2007, 06:35 AM
Inge, hope your Christmas wish comes true.

babyofmine
12-11-2007, 05:58 PM
awww! I hope so too! :D the little terrors are worth every second. :laugh:

Well, it sounds like some of these are true wishes, so here goes! :D I wish for a laptop computer that I can use for all my scrapping pleasure. then I could actually sit with the boys while they watch their shows. :)
But I will actually be DISAPPOINTED :sad44: if I don't get LOST season 3 on DVD, like I've been hinting at for the past 3 months. :giggle:
Oh, and I really hope DH likes his gifts, because he's sooooo hard to shop for! :eek1

BobbieB
12-11-2007, 06:18 PM
I want one of 3 things or all

A Bamboo Fun Wacom cause a little one is prefect for me.
A Kick azz Digi Cam to take more pictures to Scrap.
A New Scanner/Printer so I can print my own Layouts

All scrap related...Can you tell?

But I just got literally half a new pc last week..the other half was already replaced. So that's supposed to be my Early Christmas Gift. So I doubt I will
be getting anything on my list

Mom_of_5
12-13-2007, 05:07 AM
Inge -- I really hope you get your wish! Children are so rewarding!

I would LOVE to have a wacom! But, alas, no Christmas gifts this year. Each of the kids is getting one thing.

So what we really need for Christmas is for dh to find a job AND for that job to have health benefits!