PDA

View Full Version : Are You Using PSP or Photoshop?

Debra
11-28-2006, 07:17 AM
Just wondering what everyone is using for their scrapping?

eri
11-28-2006, 08:10 AM
I first :D - I am using psp. I like this program - was first which I got to know and still is :D as almost as in the marriage - first and only, for the rest of life ;) :lmao:

CrayonQueen
11-28-2006, 09:22 AM
I use PSP as well. I would like to eventually learn PS, but I need to save up for it first....my husband used to use it, and he just keeps raving and raving about how great it is.....

Phoenix
11-28-2006, 09:35 AM
I use PSP and PSE. Both are good but i think PSP has lots of good effects n stuff which makes it better than PSE. Also PSP is more user friendly and so easy to use.

okblues
11-28-2006, 10:39 AM
I prefer PSP for layouts and use PS7 for designing. Although for some things in designs, I like PSP better. Just depends on what technique I'm using. I have PSE4 and like it to just do a paper tear or something quick for a layout instead of opening PS. I'm not real fond of PSE for layouts though.

twirlyjoy
11-28-2006, 12:45 PM
I use PSPX for layouts and when i was designing. I do have PSCS, but need to learn how to use it - am a bit stuck in my ways with PSP, so find it hard to learn another program!!

jburkhart
11-28-2006, 03:59 PM
I use PSP..still got a lot of learning to do, though!

Debra
11-29-2006, 04:57 AM
as beautiful as all of you all's layouts always are, I think I might have to try PSP ~ Especially if it's easier!

Daniellesmama
11-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Technically speaking, it's PSE not PS for me, but I have both. My PS is version 6, so it is clunky, which is why I predominantely use PSE.

If you are thinking of switching, download a trial off the net and give it a test run before buying. Then you can make an informed choice as it is just as much personal as technical a decision to make!

franbvm
12-01-2006, 03:19 PM
i use psp 11 and corel graphic suite x3. (graphic suite x3 is comparable to adobe photoshop cs and adobe illustrator for fraction of the price).i love corel products!

steph
12-01-2006, 06:31 PM
I have no desire to learn either Photoshop or PaintShop... or any other kind of "Shop"...lol... I have no desire to be a designer either... I just want to be a layout person and buy/receive lots of kits to do my layouts... for that reason I just use Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer. It's not fancy, but it does what I want!!! I just want to scrap... without having to spend forever learning a program. I'm all about simple!!!

Stephanie